Cheap Trick Messageboard
CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening - Printable Version

+- Cheap Trick Messageboard (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com)
+-- Forum: The Cheap Trick Messageboard (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cheap Trick Concerts/On the Road (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening (/showthread.php?tid=3644)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening - Jetman - 04-23-2008

The band is supposed to play for the Grand re opening on May 7th. Heard about it on WLUP in Chicago. They are having contests for free tickets to the show. Not sure when. this goes on sale.

RE: CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening - Jetman - 04-23-2008

The band is supposed to play for the Grand re opening on May 7th. Heard about it on WLUP in Chicago. They are having contests for free tickets to the show. Not sure when. this goes on sale.

- clark - 04-23-2008

Here's some info from the Loop website (http://wlup.com/Loyal_Looper/cheaptrick.aspx). I actually won a pair of tickets from the Loop Monday, but I don't know any more than what is shown below.

The Grand Reopening of the Hard Rock Café Chicago, featuring a performance by Cheap Trick!

Loyal Loopers register now to win a pair of tickets to see The Loop present the Grand Reopening Party for the Hard Rock Café in Chicago featuring a performance from Cheap Trick on Wednesday May 7th at 9pm.

The party is to celebrate the remodeling of the cafe and their new collection of Rock memorabilia. Cheap Trick will be donating new memorabilia that night to the collection for use in other cafes of and then they'll rock the Cafe with a live performance! Cheap Trick played when the building opened so The Loop and Hard Rock Cafe figured they should be part of the launch of the new Hard Rock Café!

The ONLY place to win this exclusive ticket is by listening to The Loop or registering as a Loyal Looper right now at wlup.com so sign up today! From the Hard Rock Cafe Chicago and 97.9 The Loop, Chicago's Rock Station!

- clark - 04-23-2008

Here's some info from the Loop website (http://wlup.com/Loyal_Looper/cheaptrick.aspx). I actually won a pair of tickets from the Loop Monday, but I don't know any more than what is shown below.

The Grand Reopening of the Hard Rock Café Chicago, featuring a performance by Cheap Trick!

Loyal Loopers register now to win a pair of tickets to see The Loop present the Grand Reopening Party for the Hard Rock Café in Chicago featuring a performance from Cheap Trick on Wednesday May 7th at 9pm.

The party is to celebrate the remodeling of the cafe and their new collection of Rock memorabilia. Cheap Trick will be donating new memorabilia that night to the collection for use in other cafes of and then they'll rock the Cafe with a live performance! Cheap Trick played when the building opened so The Loop and Hard Rock Cafe figured they should be part of the launch of the new Hard Rock Café!

The ONLY place to win this exclusive ticket is by listening to The Loop or registering as a Loyal Looper right now at wlup.com so sign up today! From the Hard Rock Cafe Chicago and 97.9 The Loop, Chicago's Rock Station!

- Lady Luck - 04-25-2008

That's where the "Never Had a Lot to Lose" video was filmed, if memory serves.

- Lady Luck - 04-25-2008

That's where the "Never Had a Lot to Lose" video was filmed, if memory serves.

- Teri - 04-26-2008

Jetman Wrote:The band is supposed to play for the Grand re opening on May 7th. Heard about it on WLUP in Chicago. They are having contests for free tickets to the show. Not sure when. this goes on sale.
Yes they are playing.

- Teri - 04-26-2008

Jetman Wrote:The band is supposed to play for the Grand re opening on May 7th. Heard about it on WLUP in Chicago. They are having contests for free tickets to the show. Not sure when. this goes on sale.
Yes they are playing.

- Maureen999 - 04-28-2008

These tickets are not going on sale it is an invite only event. Someone I know won tickets from the Loop and she is taking my mom with her. They both said they would take me if they won but I am letting my mom go with her as part of her Mother's Day present! It is killing me but it is the right thing to do since the person who won is her best friend!

- Maureen999 - 04-28-2008

These tickets are not going on sale it is an invite only event. Someone I know won tickets from the Loop and she is taking my mom with her. They both said they would take me if they won but I am letting my mom go with her as part of her Mother's Day present! It is killing me but it is the right thing to do since the person who won is her best friend!

- Jetman - 04-29-2008

Thanks for the info on the invite only.

- Jetman - 04-29-2008

Thanks for the info on the invite only.

- Maureen999 - 04-29-2008

You are welcome for the info! My mom just told me today she wants me to go with her friend!! I can't believe I actually get to go to this!!! So excited!!!!! Big Grin

- Maureen999 - 04-29-2008

You are welcome for the info! My mom just told me today she wants me to go with her friend!! I can't believe I actually get to go to this!!! So excited!!!!! Big Grin

- kevintonight - 04-29-2008

When did it first open?