Cheap Trick Messageboard
CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening - Printable Version

+- Cheap Trick Messageboard (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com)
+-- Forum: The Cheap Trick Messageboard (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cheap Trick Concerts/On the Road (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening (/showthread.php?tid=3644)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- pam2662 - 05-08-2008

Smile Great reviews Thanks for sharing them, they always make me smile. Sorry it rained tho.

- pam2662 - 05-08-2008

Smile Great reviews Thanks for sharing them, they always make me smile. Sorry it rained tho.

- Tricked In 76 II - 05-08-2008

pam2662 Wrote:Sorry it rained tho.
My hair felt really soft after it dried out.
However, it does not mean I'm volunteering to stand out in the rain again any time soon. :upside:

pam2662 Wrote:Sorry it rained tho.
My hair felt really soft after it dried out.
However, it does not mean I'm volunteering to stand out in the rain again any time soon. :upside:

. . . unless I bring a bar of soap and a shower curtain. :Oo:

. . . unless I bring a bar of soap and a shower curtain. :Oo:

- Darran - 05-08-2008

See any picks Keith? ??? Smile

- Darran - 05-08-2008

See any picks Keith? ??? Smile

- ZIZI1966 - 05-08-2008

Thanks for the review....I can't wait to see the pics! My heart is a flutter,just reading about Robin in a white suit.... Blush

- ZIZI1966 - 05-08-2008

Thanks for the review....I can't wait to see the pics! My heart is a flutter,just reading about Robin in a white suit.... Blush

Darran Wrote:See any picks Keith? ??? Smile
I grabbed one from the floor that bounced off of me, a dark green one I believe.
It's still in the pocket of my very wet 501's.

I grabbed one from the floor that bounced off of me, a dark green one I believe.

- Darran - 05-08-2008

Tricked In 76 II Wrote:
Is it see through?
The pick not the 501's. Big Grin

- Darran - 05-08-2008

Tricked In 76 II Wrote:
Is it see through?
The pick not the 501's. Big Grin

- Voices909 - 05-08-2008

The picks are slightly different this time. The colours are a bit more intense, with a cranberry red instead of medium red, and a purple. The ink is still silver.

Dawn, glad to get that program to you, and nice of the band to acknowledge it. And yes, the zip lock bag was a necessity in Chicago with the disorganized meanies at HRC making us stand in the rain. Thanks to Rick from the stage for pointing that out to the HRC for our rain soaked patrons!

I really liked Robin's dark wood Les Paul that he played last night in High Roller. Really nice sound.

Did I hear Rick giving a shout out to Charlie of Anthrax last night? I mean, that is what I heard but I don't know the members other than Scott Ian!

Mancow got a comment from Rick but the crowd did not respond much in unison and Rick made a slightly off mic comment about us not loving Mancow in Chicago. No, we love Cheap Trick.