Cheap Trick Messageboard
CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening - Printable Version

+- Cheap Trick Messageboard (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com)
+-- Forum: The Cheap Trick Messageboard (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cheap Trick Concerts/On the Road (http://www.cheaptrickmessageboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening (/showthread.php?tid=3644)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- graciegirl - 05-05-2008

THANK YOU!!!! I am so thrilled to be able to go to the show!

- Dawn9 - 05-05-2008

Looks like I'll be seeing everyone there!

Thanks TI Cool

- Dawn9 - 05-05-2008

Looks like I'll be seeing everyone there!

Thanks TI Cool

- Anonymous - 05-06-2008

I WON!!! WAA-HOOOOO!
Now, how to get from Maryland to Chicago and back as fast as possible.
ANY chances of getting a ticket for my husband? Traveling/etc. alone is more than a bit of a trick!
What airport do I fly into?
How far of a taxi ride is it to get to Hard Rock from the airport?
Do they have a stage? A mini stage or just a corner for the band to play in?
Any idea how long they will play?
Anyone know any of this stuff???
This is going to be awesome!!
The dancing fool is coming to town!! :p

- Anonymous - 05-06-2008

I WON!!! WAA-HOOOOO!
Now, how to get from Maryland to Chicago and back as fast as possible.
ANY chances of getting a ticket for my husband? Traveling/etc. alone is more than a bit of a trick!
What airport do I fly into?
How far of a taxi ride is it to get to Hard Rock from the airport?
Do they have a stage? A mini stage or just a corner for the band to play in?
Any idea how long they will play?
Anyone know any of this stuff???
This is going to be awesome!!
The dancing fool is coming to town!! :p

- cheapdate - 05-06-2008

Congrats, Meg !!
I haven't been to the HR in Chicago. I've been to just about every other one in the world, but not our nearest city !

- cheapdate - 05-06-2008

Congrats, Meg !!
I haven't been to the HR in Chicago. I've been to just about every other one in the world, but not our nearest city !

- Tricked In 76 II - 05-06-2008

cheapdate Wrote:I haven't been to the HR in Chicago. I've been to just about every other one in the world, but not our nearest city !
There's a LOT of 'em ! ???

cheapdate Wrote:I haven't been to the HR in Chicago. I've been to just about every other one in the world, but not our nearest city !

- Debbie Lowe - 05-06-2008

I didn't even put my name in....Wednesday night...6 hour drive....just not working for me this time. (If only I lived in Chicago still. I'm so homesick I can't stand it. Sad )

Have fun to everyone going. Take lots of pictures if you can and share with those of us left behind. Me? I'll be at a baseball game tomorrow night watching my 10 yr. old's team crush one from a neighboring village.

Somebody set their hair on fire at the Hard Rock in honor of me! :laugh: (Kidding)

- Debbie Lowe - 05-06-2008

I didn't even put my name in....Wednesday night...6 hour drive....just not working for me this time. (If only I lived in Chicago still. I'm so homesick I can't stand it. Sad )

Have fun to everyone going. Take lots of pictures if you can and share with those of us left behind. Me? I'll be at a baseball game tomorrow night watching my 10 yr. old's team crush one from a neighboring village.

Somebody set their hair on fire at the Hard Rock in honor of me! :laugh: (Kidding)

- cheapdate - 05-06-2008

Tricked In 76 II Wrote:
Ok, ok....I guess I've been to more HOB's than HR's, anyway.
buzzkill :glare:

- cheapdate - 05-06-2008

Tricked In 76 II Wrote:
Ok, ok....I guess I've been to more HOB's than HR's, anyway.
buzzkill :glare:

Debbie Lowe Wrote:Take lots of pictures if you can and share with those of us left behind.
What is HRC's policy on bringing a camera in ? Anyone . . . anyone . . ?

I know HOB discourages it.

Debbie Lowe Wrote:I'll be at a baseball game tomorrow night watching my 10 yr. old's team crush one from a neighboring village.
"Village". My mind is transported a scene that could have been cut from the original "Braveheart" film of 10-year-olds training in combat with wooden, bat-shaped clubs.

Debbie Lowe Wrote:Take lots of pictures if you can and share with those of us left behind.
What is HRC's policy on bringing a camera in ? Anyone . . . anyone . . ?

I know HOB discourages it.

Debbie Lowe Wrote:I'll be at a baseball game tomorrow night watching my 10 yr. old's team crush one from a neighboring village.
"Village". My mind is transported a scene that could have been cut from the original "Braveheart" film of 10-year-olds training in combat with wooden, bat-shaped clubs.