Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Long Time Coming" on the radio?
05-30-2017, 02:42 PM,
"Long Time Coming" on the radio?
Has anyone heard "Long Time Coming" on the radio?  Specifically, Little Steven's Underground Garage on Sirius/XM?  They played songs from BZCH right away, and I've yet to have heard "Long Time Coming" on the channel.

www.weaponofselfdistraction.com | "Everything works if you let it...if you let it in your heart..."
05-31-2017, 03:58 AM,
RE: "Long Time Coming" on the radio?
(05-30-2017, 02:42 PM)SteveRocketScience Wrote: Has anyone heard "Long Time Coming" on the radio?  Specifically, Little Steven's Underground Garage on Sirius/XM?  They played songs from BZCH right away, and I've yet to have heard "Long Time Coming" on the channel.

I've heard LTC several times on Planet Rock here in the UK.
06-01-2017, 01:51 PM,
(05-30-2017, 02:42 PM)SteveRocketScience Wrote: Has anyone heard "Long Time Coming" on the radio?  Specifically, Little Steven's Underground Garage on Sirius/XM?  They played songs from BZCH right away, and I've yet to have heard "Long Time Coming" on the channel.

was thinking the same thing---not a good sign
06-02-2017, 12:48 AM,
Radio? Those decorative boxy things from antique stores?
06-02-2017, 12:29 PM,
A couple of weeks ago the DJs on the local station were both talking about how excited they were for the new release, how one of them got into the band after seeing a recent live video (I missed what one she said), how good the last album was, how great the two new tracks were ("Long Time Coming" and "Lolita"), how they seem to be one of the only bands going as long as they have and still produce a high standard of music…and then they continued on with the usual sh*t they play.

CT are not on the stations playlist other than the odd airing of the big three. What a shame,
06-15-2017, 05:14 AM,
It's currently being played on Planet Rock here in the UK.   Cool
06-17-2017, 02:32 AM,
WLUP 97.9 in Chicago played Long time coming last night.
http://wlup.tunegenie.com/onair/2017-06-15/
I'm dirty but my body is clean
08-11-2017, 11:38 AM,
Its getting a pretty good push here in Pittsburg, when they can fit it in between led zep. I'm sure it will end after concert tomorrow.
08-14-2017, 08:03 AM,
I've heard LTC, You Got it Going On and Floating Down on various Sirius channels during the course of the day lately... gotta love the old "Artist Alert" feature.

UnderGround Garage just played "Had to Make You Mine"... a holdover from Cheap Trick day?
Life is Hell, but I do it well.
08-15-2017, 01:13 AM,
UG Garage has played LTC and YGIGO at lot!