Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos v. Nielsen, Peterson and Zander
03-24-2014, 09:39 AM,
RE: Carlos v. Nielsen, Peterson and Zander
Yes, thank you for bringing me to this thread for some actual info on the case instead of petty squabbling on the message board.

https://sputinc7.wixsite.com/covwc

I didn't do it.   But, if I did do it, it was an accident! Angel

if you lose your head and give up, you niether live nor win. that's just the way it is.
 Exclamation
03-25-2014, 05:59 PM,
+1. Thank you.
03-26-2014, 09:06 AM,
....bump...
06-22-2014, 03:34 PM,
No news, but doubt that is good news..... Anything happening?
06-24-2014, 05:11 PM,
TongueWell, the attornys are making money off it. So that's happening!
06-26-2014, 07:31 AM,
(07-22-2013, 03:00 PM)FRED GARVINS WIFE Wrote: if the guy can't drum for 2 hours or he refussed to play certain songs, then he should take a backseat and let ct move on without him. don't try and hold the band up. he's now stepping on the fans as well as the band.

Exactly!
06-30-2014, 06:25 PM,
I don't think there is really any intention of stepping on the fans. It's strictly a dispute between the band members.
If a quarter of the proceeds from any new album have to be paid out to someone who is not required to play on it (or contribute to the recording costs), it's hardly an incentive to lay out the money to record.
07-19-2014, 04:44 PM,
(06-26-2014, 07:31 AM)INeedSomeSpace Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 03:00 PM)FRED GARVINS WIFE Wrote: if the guy can't drum for 2 hours or he refussed to play certain songs, then he should take a backseat and let ct move on without him. don't try and hold the band up. he's now stepping on the fans as well as the band.

Exactly!

I agree with 12-string bassist, this isn't about anyone's ability to play a particular length of time nor refusing to do certain songs. Even if those things play a role, the bigger dispute is a rift between a couple of band members. What that rift is, no one will likely ever know, but I for one wish they'd make up, get Bun E. back where he belongs and keep being the best band in the world for as long as they can!