Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countryside Boulevard .....again
01-26-2014, 09:10 AM,
Countryside Boulevard .....again
So Robin's second solo effort which saw commercial release for about a day, is now available on the smart phone radio app, "Slacker". Both of his solo albums are available to add to your custom radio stations.
01-27-2014, 04:43 PM,
RE: Countryside Boulevard .....again
weird
Check out our Cheap Trick Podcast - Cheap Talk with Trick Chat!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Cheaptalk/
02-11-2014, 12:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014, 12:51 PM by kevintonight.)
(01-26-2014, 09:10 AM)krizzy Wrote: So Robin's second solo effort which saw commercial release for about a day, is now available on the smart phone radio app, "Slacker". Both of his solo albums are available to add to your custom radio stations.

I got it the one day it was avaliable, then the girl i was dating stole it. It is solif, but should have gone more of a flying burito brothers direction with it
(01-26-2014, 09:10 AM)krizzy Wrote: So Robin's second solo effort which saw commercial release for about a day, is now available on the smart phone radio app, "Slacker". Both of his solo albums are available to add to your custom radio stations.

I got it the one day it was avaliable, then the girl i was dating stole it. It is solid, but should have gone more of a flying burito brothers direction with it...the gram parsons version on the FBB...done Hot Buritto 1 or 2 or Sin City

I got it the one day it was avaliable, then the girl i was dating stole it. It is solid, but should have gone more of a flying burito brothers direction with it...the gram parsons version on the FBB...done Hot Buritto 1 or 2 or Sin City

02-13-2014, 04:34 PM,
Great find, krizzy.

I installed the app, found the album and started listening right away.

Really appreciate it when board members post great finds like this.
Thanks!

CB4CT
See'em live, and repeat after me: Cheap Trick were, are and forever shall be the f**king business!! - Rolling Stone '96
11-07-2016, 12:31 PM,
I haven't looked for this yet but will need to track it down in a few weeks. Thanks for the tip!