Jets
Cowboys
Giants
Raiders
49ers
Titans
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015/2016 NFL Crybaby Fans
08-07-2015, 03:53 PM,
RE: 2015/2016 NFL Crybaby Fans
(08-05-2015, 06:54 PM)Jonny Con Carne Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 11:46 PM)FRED GARVINS WIFE Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 10:52 PM)Jonny Con Carne Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 09:30 PM)FRED GARVINS WIFE Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 08:25 PM)Jonny Con Carne Wrote: Thanks Darran...it's nice to be appreciated.

I remember Nipsy...he was a tool who knew nothing about sports.  I miss him dearly.

jonny, nipsy thought and still does think your a complete an utter tool who's team won the super bowl more times than anyone in recent history, yet your defending your team as if they are the worst team in the nfl.   classic! Heart   

Nipsy doesn't like me?!!?  That's no surprise after all the verbal beatings he took.  He was like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest when it came to trying to win an argument. 
  Smile
Regarding the Patriots, this is a thread about football and I replied to false statements that I disagreed with.  Pretty simple dynamics of how a message board works.  I know my old friend Nipsy would understand the need to respond to a story that is false and hammer it to death.  I will leave it at that.  

so you insult nipsytrend first, he insults you, you go off on some tangent nobody else remembers but you. 

your a complete tool box!! LOL!! your endless jibberish is reason enough to give up what you say is a"debate" after all, you claim to be a "master debater" but you just run your mouth until someone realizes your batshit crazy so they give up fighting with tom bradys jockstrap. Heart    

Love you too.

I actually regret calling Nipsy a tool.  That was unnecessary.   But I did like your originality..."complete and utter tool" and "complete toolbox".   But enough with the insults even though Darran is probably loving every minute of it. 

if i had the capacity to put the loverboy song "lovin every minute of it" video from youtube on this thread i would right now. darran this means you Big Grin
08-07-2015, 04:03 PM,

08-07-2015, 07:51 PM,