Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Merch Ideas Needed!
06-28-2016, 09:54 PM,
RE: Your Merch Ideas Needed!
I thought that the car license plate frame from the Rockford era was cool.  It would be nice to bring a new design back.
It's not the same anymore, let's face it we've changed...
07-15-2016, 05:45 AM,
metal guitar pick checkered with cheap trick in red key chain, 15 oz. checkered coffee mug with red cheap trick on it, checkered cheap trick duffle bag with cheap trick in red on it, more rick nielsen black t shirts from the 1970s, cheap trick 1997 t shirt with the bands instruments on the front and back of shirt, instead of creating a new cheap trick logo contest why doesn't the band re-use the logo from the albums "one on one" and "next position please". thank you for your time. paul from los angeles.
07-15-2016, 05:54 AM,
forgot to post more dvds from all the past decades of concerts in the u.s., japan, and all over the world. dvd tv performances and any other shows, up dated every trick in the book videos. thank you for your time. paul from los angeles.
07-17-2016, 07:06 PM,
I wish they would put the new BZCH logo t shirt on the website, I regret not buying it at the concert, although I did get two others. Too bad they only had 3 CT shirts at DTE show.
Thanks Geoff-rey!!!
08-12-2016, 03:12 PM,
looks like 4 new shirts available in merch store. each members name as a ct logo
08-12-2016, 03:14 PM,
(08-12-2016, 03:12 PM)FRED GARVINS WIFE Wrote: looks like 4 new shirts available in merch store. each members name as a ct logo

They've been there for a month Love.
08-17-2016, 01:50 PM,
The Rockford Rivets bobbleheads seem to have proven popular. What about some limited edition CT figurines..
09-30-2016, 04:40 PM,
Tongue  RE: Your Merch Ideas Needed!
Well if the Illinois DOT won't let the DP protect the streets of "Rickford" then I think the Merch Gods should make some signs up and they can protect my house, my garage, magnetic signs to protect my classic car, and etc....I think they used to have something similar like this back in the 80's.   I know I would buy signs and magnets.

Hamerica
11-24-2016, 06:31 PM,
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving everyone....I need some help locating the Daxx And Tom bobbleheads for a reasonable price to give my wife for christmas. There are a few on Ebay, but they are ridiculous in price. I have the Robin and am working on getting a Rick bobblehead. I'm hoping maybe someone has duplicates of the ones I need, and is willing to part with them at I reasonable price. Any help would greatly be appreciated...I hope to hear from you soon as Christmas is approaching and will be here before we know it.
Happy Thanksgiving Smile)
"Goin' to a party, meet me on after school
Well, we're goin' to a place where the jive is really cool
And if the band stops playin' there's a jukebox down the hall"

11-27-2016, 10:51 AM,
Please re-release the order for the Cubs raglan. C'mon, it's the holidays, and you'd make a decent amount of $$ now that people are looking for gifts.

Some sort of "Ugly Christmas/Trickmas" item.

I'd be happy to buy more but I'd like more choices.
02-07-2017, 12:54 AM,
Pleeeeeeeeease bring back the rick pick shirts.

Singularity. Unapologetic. No compromise.
02-07-2017, 02:53 PM,
(02-07-2017, 12:54 AM)Rock_Soldier Wrote: Pleeeeeeeeease bring back the rick pick shirts.

Yes please.
"Vambo Rool OK!"
03-03-2017, 09:06 AM,
Well, to be honest (I dare not say "frank" ah ah ...) nowadays with the internet or indeed shops in certain towns, you can create your own CT merchandise easily . Mobile phone covers, tshirts, caps, even 3d objects are customizable in many places ... Sure the official Ct shop on the site should and must sell official tshirts etc, but the real cool things are the one not easily available anywhich way, the bobble heads being a prime example ! ( try having yours created ! ) So I'm all for unique (and I don't mean limited quantities ! ) things, like the Ct logo in 3d that would light up, or carved in wood as a pair of book holders (double"Cheap" on one side and double "Trick" on the other ) or a small wooden Uncle Dick guitar that would open to reveal, well, anything from a Ct watch to a collection of guitar picks to a special tshirt or stickers ...
I find the logo fantastic, they should play around with it a bit more to help sell objects !
03-03-2017, 10:08 AM,
(03-03-2017, 09:06 AM)A Frank in France Wrote: Well, to be honest (I dare not say "frank" ah ah ...) nowadays with the internet or indeed shops in certain towns, you can create your own CT merchandise easily . Mobile phone covers, tshirts, caps, even 3d objects are customizable in many places ... Sure the official Ct shop on the site should and must sell official tshirts etc, but the real cool things are the one not easily available anywhich way, the bobble heads being a prime example ! ( try having yours created ! ) So I'm all for unique (and I don't mean limited quantities ! )  things, like the Ct  logo in 3d that would light up, or carved in wood as a pair of book holders (double"Cheap" on one side and double "Trick" on the other ) or a small wooden Uncle Dick guitar that would open to reveal, well, anything from a Ct watch to a collection of guitar picks to a special tshirt or stickers ...
I find the logo fantastic, they should play around with it a bit more to help sell objects !

Some wonderful ideas! I agree they don't seem to protect there trademarked logo very well.
03-10-2017, 11:02 AM,
Album/tour shirts, for ALL albums. For example, now that I've long grown out of my Next Position Please shirt, would love another one!

Window stickers with the logo, always

Kids clothes - with classic albums/tour dates

Winter cap and scarf set

Nice litho poster of full band photo

Sweat jacket/hoodie - and/or warm-up running jacket

www.weaponofselfdistraction.com | "Everything works if you let it...if you let it in your heart..."