Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article About Tom
11-03-2016, 08:57 PM,
Article About Tom
[/url]
[url=http://www.poconorecord.com/entertainmentlife/20161028/cheap-trick-bassist-still-playing-for-enjoyment-of-it-all]Tom Petersson Article

My world is in a spin
You wanna come on in?
11-04-2016, 06:19 AM,
RE: Article About Tom
When's the new record coming out again?  Confused
11-07-2016, 02:13 PM,
I don't get it. Both Rick and Tom have said numerous times they've recorded over 30 songs and that the follow up to BZCH was done and ready to go and that the band was going back to releasing a new album every 6-12 months (like they did years ago). I even heard brief clips of a couple of those songs. Now this article says they've got half an album's worth of material they are working on. Unless those handful of songs are for the album after the next album.. ?? I had this impression that a new album would be out in spring/summer of 2017.
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
11-07-2016, 02:22 PM,
(11-07-2016, 02:13 PM)curiouser Wrote: I don't get it. Both Rick and Tom have said numerous times they've recorded over 30 songs and that the follow up to BZCH was done and ready to go and that the band was going back to releasing a new album every 6-12 months (like they did years ago). I even heard brief clips of a couple of those songs. Now this article says they've got half an album's worth of material they are working on. Unless those handful of songs are for the album after the next album.. ?? I had this impression that a new album would be out in spring/summer of 2017.

I'll tell you what I don't get,I don't get why after all these years anyone believes a word of anything that comes out of the mouths of Cheap Trick members.  Big Grin