Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bang Zoom Crazy Hello - Six Months Later
01-08-2017, 01:04 PM,
RE: Bang Zoom Crazy Hello - Six Months Later
Love the album. "No Direction Home" is my favorite track. Others include "Sun Never Sets", "Sing My Blues Away", "Roll Me" and "Heart On The Line". I like the entire album. If I could replace one song, it would be "Do You Believe Me?". Can't wait for the next one! Hope we get some news on it soon.
03-03-2017, 05:32 PM,
Sun Never Sets is prime-era quality. Holds up really well today, nearly a year later. Great drums, bridge, vintage-sounding bass playing, tangy guitar solo and classic lead vocals. I still miss -- and this applies to most of the disc -- the idiosyncratic backup vocals that were a hallmark for the first three decades or so of CT. Still and all, this album makes me happy to be a fan and hopeful about the next one.
03-04-2017, 06:04 AM,
Love it
Heart On The Line, Blood Red Lips & All Strung Out are 3 of my top 25-50 tunes.

Weird but the two I'm not big on, the band loves - When I Wake Up Tomorrow, The In-Crowd (I hate with a passion)
03-05-2017, 03:07 PM,
I really like in crowd. I think they should include some brass when they play it live. That would be awesome.
"Vambo Rool OK!"
05-13-2017, 07:35 PM,
Just played it again in full this morning. Still play it regularly. Fantastic album!
05-13-2017, 11:09 PM,
(11-18-2016, 07:02 AM)Darran Wrote: It's one of the six CDs in my car since it came out.

Just curious...  What are the other 5 CDs?
GOO GOO GOO JOOB...

("No you're not" said Little Nicole)
05-14-2017, 05:46 AM,
(05-13-2017, 11:09 PM)The Walrus Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 07:02 AM)Darran Wrote: It's one of the six CDs in my car since it came out.

Just curious...  What are the other 5 CDs?

Well that was six months ago what do you think I am?  Big Grin

Two of them were definitely AC/DC Live and Christmas with Disney though.
05-16-2017, 07:26 AM,
(11-26-2016, 12:09 PM)curiouser Wrote: I initially thought 'No Direction Home' was the single. Then 'When I Wake Up Tomorrow' came along. I agree, that's not a very good choice for single. 'Blood Red Lips', 'Sun Never Sets' or 'No Direction Home' would've been a better choice. My question is why didn't they release another single back last summer, like 'Blood Red Lips'? I suppose the record company has the final say.

My thoughts exactly. 'When I Wake Up Tomorrow' got a lot of airplay, even here in the UK, on the back of good album reviews and then... nothing.