Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke Up With A Monster LP
01-04-2017, 09:02 PM,
Woke Up With A Monster LP
Looks like WUWAM will finally be released on vinyl pretty soon!
http://www.rhino.com/syeor
Thanks Geoff-rey!!!
01-04-2017, 09:09 PM,
RE: Woke Up With A Monster LP
(01-04-2017, 09:02 PM)StiffCompetition78 Wrote: Looks like WUWAM will finally be released on vinyl pretty soon!
http://www.rhino.com/syeor

Interesting, any idea on what the edition size will be? To bad only 120gram vinyl.
01-04-2017, 09:27 PM,
Not soon, it's already out.
01-04-2017, 09:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 09:59 PM by SycTrick.)
Looks like 140 gram with 3500 release. http://innocentwords.com/rhino-records-r...-and-more/
01-06-2017, 03:43 PM,
two websites say Release Date : 01/24/2017
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen, Are you READY TO ROCK
01-07-2017, 02:39 AM,
(01-06-2017, 03:43 PM)johnnymegabyte Wrote: two websites say Release Date : 01/24/2017

I heard the 10th but know someone that already has one.
01-07-2017, 02:44 PM,
I remember some 10 years ago or so where Bun said they were going to rerelease it with different artwork through Big3.
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
01-07-2017, 07:42 PM,
(01-07-2017, 02:44 PM)curiouser Wrote: I remember some 10 years ago or so where Bun said they were going to rerelease it with different artwork through Big3.

new vinyl being released by Rhino, part of Warner Bros
01-08-2017, 03:09 PM,
I'm talking when CT was still with Big3.
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
01-13-2017, 09:58 AM,
got the Press Release email from Rhino

RHINO BRINGS IN THE NEW YEAR WITH THE RETURN OF
"START YOUR EAR OFF RIGHT"

Exclusive Releases Available Throughout The Month Of January From
The Cars, Cheap Trick, Foreigner, Lil' Kim, Madonna, The Replacements,
The Stooges, Yes And More

Last January, Rhino launched its first ever "Start Your Ear Off Right" campaign, releasing titles from some of their most revered artists as a special campaign in the month of January. Having been met with a rousing reception last year from fans and record stores alike, Rhino is returning again in 2017 with another formidable batch of releases. Beginning this Tuesday, January 10, and continuing each Tuesday through the rest of the month, Rhino will release new vinyl titles from some of the most celebrated acts in music including Cheap Trick, Foreigner, Lil' Kim, Madonna, The Cars, The Replacements, The Stooges and Yes, many of them limited editions. Full details are listed below. These will be available only at participating brick and mortar retail outlets. For a full list, please visit rhino.com/syeor.

Rhino is also bringing back it's highly sought-after wall calendar, which until last year's "Start Your Ear Off Right" launch, was a music industry-only perk for record label employees, radio DJs, journalists, record store owners, and other insiders. For a limited time, anyone who purchases one of the "Start Your Ear Off Right" releases at participating music retailers will receive a free copy of the Rhino calendar, while supplies last. Barnes & Noble customers will receive a unique, limited edition vinyl cleaning cloth with any "Start Your Ear Off Right" purchase.
01-24-2017, 09:30 AM,
I just saw that this was being re-released on vinyl. Such an unexpected one to see a reissue, IMHO.
01-28-2017, 06:16 PM,
Picked this up last night and listened to it this morning. It sounds great. I'm very happy to finally have it on vinyl, now if only we'd get a '97 release.

Singularity. Unapologetic. No compromise.
02-02-2017, 07:16 AM,
I picked-up the LP, too. Will report back...

That all said, I hope Rhino reissues the CD with bonus trax! They should recruit Bun E. to help!
GOO GOO GOO JOOB...

("No you're not" said Little Nicole)