Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Cheap Trick been overlooked in this Musicians Most Miles Travelled chart
02-16-2017, 10:52 AM,
Has Cheap Trick been overlooked in this Musicians Most Miles Travelled chart
1. Overlooked. I personally think so, since they have toured North America, Europe, Japan, Australia since the 70's
2. and total number of shows ... have they played more gigs than Grateful Dead (people just comment without true facts), or The Stones, etc

Cheap Trick seem to fly under-the-radar, for longevity, number of tour dates and changing set lists, number of albums released ... and years active ... year-after-year active, not The Stones, who have disappeared a few years at a time. Maybe active only 30 of those 50 years. 

article ---> Most Travelled Musicians Ranking

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen, Are you READY TO ROCK
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
02-16-2017, 11:53 AM,
RE: Has Cheap Trick been overlooked in this Musicians Most Miles Travelled chart
(02-16-2017, 10:52 AM)johnnymegabyte Wrote: 1. Overlooked. I personally think so, since they have toured North America, Europe, Japan, Australia since the 70's
2. and total number of shows ... have they played more gigs than Grateful Dead (people just comment without true facts), or The Stones, etc

Cheap Trick seem to fly under-the-radar, for longevity, number of tour dates and changing set lists, number of albums released ... and years active ... year-after-year active, not The Stones, who have disappeared a few years at a time. Maybe active only 30 of those 50 years. 

article ---> Most Travelled Musicians Ranking

I concur what a load of bollox.
03-05-2017, 10:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 10:21 PM by dkgiovenco.)
RE: Has Cheap Trick been overlooked in this Musicians Most Miles Travelled chart
Shoot, how long did it take for them to be accepted into the RARHOF? Cheap Trick is the Rodney Dangerfield of rock bands.
Most of my life I have wasted, the rest I have spent fishing. Wink