Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KXM
03-21-2017, 12:02 PM,
KXM
The new KXM record "Scatterbrain" is really awesome! KXM is Dug Pinnick from KingsX, George Lynch from Dokken/Lynch Mob and Ray Luzier from Korn. This is their 2nd record together and this release surpasses the 1st which was great as well. They wrote and recorded the entire record in 13 days. Its really stunning in its creativity and musicianship by all three members. If you like hard rock/prog rock with some funk added in you need to listen.

https://www.ratpakrecordsamerica.com/kxm
03-21-2017, 12:12 PM,
RE: KXM
I wasn't excited by their new song "Scatterbrain" when I heard it a few weeks back.
George Lynch is an awesome riffmaster. The guitar tone isn't great. Band sound a bit muddy and LoFi effects just ruin the song IMHO

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen, Are you READY TO ROCK
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
03-21-2017, 02:05 PM,
RE: KXM
(03-21-2017, 12:12 PM)johnnymegabyte Wrote: I wasn't excited by their new song "Scatterbrain" when I heard it a few weeks back.
George Lynch is an awesome riffmaster. The guitar tone isn't great. Band sound a bit muddy and LoFi effects just ruin the song IMHO

Scatterbrain is actually my least favorite track on the record and the one I skip. That being said the remaining tracks are all pretty great IMO. Listen to the 2nd and 3rd video/song releases "Breakout" and "Noises in the Sky". If they don't change your mind then its clearly just not for you.