Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More songs for the new album...
04-16-2017, 11:01 AM,
RE: More songs for the new album...
(04-16-2017, 10:28 AM)Schlichtl Wrote: SIGH.

Sorry I'm from Whales.    Confused
04-16-2017, 12:56 PM,
that's a crappie attitude.

Get it?
04-16-2017, 01:36 PM,
(04-16-2017, 12:56 PM)FredZeppelin Wrote: that's a crappie attitude.

Get it?

Big Grin

I was going to post the vid to Jumbo Go Away but someone probably be offended knowing this place. #washupyourpie   Confused
04-16-2017, 11:32 PM,
(04-10-2017, 07:10 PM)lainey Wrote: I love She's Alright and would be thrilled if it's on the new album, reworked or not.

I liked it too, it was so cool when Danny Saint posted that tune. It was kind of hypnotic and got under your skin.  The song list is interesting, I certainly like the idea of a bass symphony.  Isn't it time the Mandocello got paired with 12 string bass?
04-25-2017, 05:17 PM,
Damn, I have never in all my life seen so many limp dick, Charlie Brown, the sky is falling kiss ants in my life.  What has happened to these message boards, When did it become a wrist cutting session, over song titles to songs not one if us have heard?  For ducks same, it is 2017 and a new Cheap Trick album is coming out...."Oh no Bluoto, it might not be as good as Heaven Tonight, oh no what if it is heavyand not good?"  Also, HITF did the Bullet Boys even make it into any cconversation about Cheap Trick?  Darren, what is it with these maggots spewing all of this negative B.S. and that's what it is B.S. and yeah I called you fly larva...oh no I'm so offended for being called out for being a total buzz kill on these entire boards.  How many people have left these boards because of all your pussy willow crying?  If they are such a disappointment and all you can do is gripe...then why are any of you in here...sigh... are you that guy from NC who is in broadcasting?  Snap out of it Francis
04-25-2017, 06:28 PM,
Well said Kevin, very true.
Cheap Trick have a new album coming out.. BRILLIANT..
Cheap Trick are coming to the U.K. .. BRILLIANT..
Cheap Trick are still relevant after 40 years.. BRILLIANT..
Cheap Trick are.. BRILLIANT..
04-25-2017, 06:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017, 06:40 PM by curiouser.)
^^^^^^^^ Uh-oh, someone needs their 'safe zone'. My humble opinion got you riled up, Kevin? Get. Over. It. And grow a pair. Maybe screaming into your pillow will make you feel better.
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
04-25-2017, 06:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017, 06:43 PM by curiouser.)
(04-25-2017, 06:28 PM)RICK THE CAP Wrote: Well said Kevin, very true.
Cheap Trick have a new album coming out.. BRILLIANT..
Cheap Trick are coming to the U.K. .. BRILLIANT..
Cheap Trick are still relevant after 40 years.. BRILLIANT..
Cheap Trick are.. BRILLIANT..

I know, right? I have to hand it to you all for dignifying my comments. Don't lighten up, tighten up, eh?
04-26-2017, 02:33 AM,
(04-25-2017, 05:17 PM)kevintonight Wrote: Damn, I have never in all my life seen so many limp dick, Charlie Brown, the sky is falling kiss ants in my life.  What has happened to these message boards, When did it become a wrist cutting session, over song titles to songs not one if us have heard?  For ducks same, it is 2017 and a new Cheap Trick album is coming out...."Oh no Bluoto, it might not be as good as Heaven Tonight, oh no what if it is heavyand not good?"  Also, HITF did the Bullet Boys even make it into any cconversation about Cheap Trick?  Darren, what is it with these maggots spewing all of this negative B.S. and that's what it is B.S. and yeah I called you fly larva...oh no I'm so offended for being called out for being a total buzz kill on these entire boards.  How many people have left these boards because of all your pussy willow crying?  If they are such a disappointment and all you can do is gripe...then why are any of you in here...sigh... are you that guy from NC who is in broadcasting?  Snap out of it Francis

lol that there is a contender for post of the year 2017.
04-26-2017, 07:07 AM,
Just remember Kevin anytime you are giving the  blessing of "contender for post of the year " you may have  hit a nerve or two or three. Good Job Kevin.
Its All Right, Shes All Nite, Shes All Right With Me............ Tongue
04-26-2017, 07:46 AM,
I hate drama. Nonsense.

I am just SO happy my favorite band for the last few decades is still out there doing it, and doing it their way. Enjoying it and still giving us something more than a greatest hits forever session.
If you are not happy with it, why are you still here? State your piece and move on. No need to keep stirring.

https://sputinc7.wixsite.com/covwc

I didn't do it.   But, if I did do it, it was an accident! Angel

if you lose your head and give up, you niether live nor win. that's just the way it is.
 Exclamation
04-26-2017, 07:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 08:08 AM by curiouser.)
What's laughable are the losers whining and overreacting to a couple comments I made. Get. Over. It. Jesus Christ. Oh, and those quick to congratulate Kevin on his incoherent, cretinous post conveniently forget that he's on record telling people he disagrees with to die of cancer. Just sayin'.
04-26-2017, 08:14 AM,
You basically just described yourself in your own post! Newsflash we have a new contender for Post of the year 2017!!!!!
04-26-2017, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 08:22 AM by curiouser.)
I must of struck a nerve with you. Geez, sorry to have hurt your feelings.
04-26-2017, 08:21 AM,
Just for the record I believe CT has put out 4 of the best albums that any fan could ask for after 40yrs, of any band ever. They truly have defined themselves as Rock n Rolls GGreatest and set the bar out of reach for anyone in our lifetimes. The only complaint I have about BZCH is I had to stoplistening to it because I could not get it ouuta my head for days. They simple are the masters of what they do and how to Live It!