Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More songs for the new album...
04-26-2017, 08:23 AM,
RE: More songs for the new album...
(04-26-2017, 08:19 AM)curiouser Wrote: I must of struck a nerve with you. Geez, sorry to have hurt your feelings.

I dont even know you or want to, just go back and read your post and think what would CT think of me? Nuff Said!
Lofty Thoughts High Ideals Lofty Skirts Is What Appeals
04-26-2017, 08:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 08:31 AM by curiouser.)
(04-26-2017, 08:23 AM)Blacknwhiteforever Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 08:19 AM)curiouser Wrote: I must of struck a nerve with you. Geez, sorry to have hurt your feelings.

I dont even know you or want to, just go back and read your post and think what would CT think of me? Nuff Said!

Lol, but you took it personally! Piss off if you are trying to up some sh!t.
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
04-26-2017, 08:36 AM,
(04-26-2017, 08:29 AM)curiouser Wrote:

What a piece of work, personally  there is nothing on this board that ever has or ever willl affect my life, It has acutually shown me that there really are Cheap Trick fans that  give the band a bad name, and the sooner they look in the mirror and relize they are but a spec o nothing on this board they may be a bit happier.
04-26-2017, 08:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 08:47 AM by curiouser.)
(04-26-2017, 08:36 AM)Blacknwhiteforever Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 08:29 AM)curiouser Wrote:

What a piece of work, personally  there is nothing on this board that ever has or ever willl affect my life, It has acutually shown me that there really are Cheap Trick fans that  give the band a bad name, and the sooner they look in the mirror and relize they are but a spec o nothing on this board they may be a bit happier.
Now that you've gotten that out of your system, I hope you feel better about yourself. Further, you sure are wasting a lot of energy on a 'spec o nothing'. Just goes to show you sure know how to pick your fights. Lol.
04-26-2017, 08:47 AM,
This thread just confirms why there are so many unregistered guest just coming here for information, as I have learned if your looking for intelligent conversation or even a robust respectful discussion here, the gene pool is muddy water.
04-26-2017, 08:53 AM,
Yep. And you and Kevin have made it all the better.
04-26-2017, 08:55 AM,
Just sticking up for a fellow Cheap Trick fan, and you call it a fight, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............
04-26-2017, 08:56 AM,
(04-26-2017, 08:53 AM)curiouser Wrote: Yep. And you and Kevin have made it all the better.

Just trying not to follow your lead..........
04-26-2017, 09:01 AM,
I know, right? Lol. I created this thread to draw awareness to the fact that a whole slew of new Cheap Trick songs have been registered with BMI and a couple ass-hats show up to start some pissing match. I'll let you have last word since it'll make you feel better about yourself.
04-26-2017, 09:26 AM,
Okay. This has descended into nonsense, and I agree I've done my part. The bottom line is that we all love Cheap Trick and it is easy to get defensive over a perceived attack on the band. I'm by nature a pessimist. However, I only want the best for Cheap Trick. I know I'm quick to level any criticisms against the band when I think they've made a bad decision with regard to songwriting, etc. I've literally grew up listening to Cheap Trick and I've seen them go through the highs and lows of their career. I'm confident that this new album will be another good album.
04-26-2017, 09:35 AM,
(04-26-2017, 09:26 AM)curiouser Wrote: Okay. This has descended into nonsense, and I agree I've done my part. The bottom line is that we all love Cheap Trick and it is easy to get defensive over a perceived attack on the band. I'm by nature a pessimist. However, I only want the best for Cheap Trick. I know I'm quick to level any criticisms against the band when I think they've made a bad decision with regard to songwriting, etc. I've literally grew up listening to Cheap Trick and I've seen them go through the highs and lows of their career. I'm confident that this new album will be another good album.

Apology accepted.   Big Grin
04-26-2017, 05:24 PM,
In your defense Curiouser, that post from Kevin did come outta nowhere, Yes I am excited for a brand new album especially when BZCH has not lost it playability yet!