Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet and Greet
04-30-2017, 12:00 PM,
Meet and Greet
Hello. I have been around this message board for a long time. Obviously I don't post hardly at all but I really enjoy coming here.
 Ok, here's the deal, I REALLY want to go to a M/G. I have tried to weigh all the pros and cons of the event. A three show bill isn't an idea situation to get a lot of CT songs. But on the other hand I really would like to meet the fellas one time and to have my picture taken w/ them......and if it cost me $300+ so be it.... we live once.
I guess the reason I'm posting this is because I would like other peoples input, as far as pros and cons, and maybe there is some things I haven't taken into consideration. My other concern is that I will be alone and will I have trouble having someone take a picture for me when the time comes. Also, if someone can walk me through the whole experience that would be great.
So, thanks for everyones time and thanks for responses ahead of time.
CHEAP TRICK ROCKS,BABY!!!!
04-30-2017, 12:14 PM,
RE: Meet and Greet
(04-30-2017, 12:00 PM)baugh Wrote: Hello. I have been around this message board for a long time. Obviously I don't post hardly at all but I really enjoy coming here.
 Ok, here's the deal, I REALLY want to go to a M/G. I have tried to weigh all the pros and cons of the event. A three show bill isn't an idea situation to get a lot of CT songs. But on the other hand I really would like to meet the fellas one time and to have my picture taken w/ them......and if it cost me $300+ so be it.... we live once.
I guess the reason I'm posting this is because I would like other peoples input, as far as pros and cons, and maybe there is some things I haven't taken into consideration. My other concern is that I will be alone and will I have trouble having someone take a picture for me when the time comes. Also, if someone can walk me through the whole experience that would be great.
So, thanks for everyones time and thanks for responses ahead of time.
CHEAP TRICK ROCKS,BABY!!!!

If you go to an official meet and greet someone will take the photo which is usually posted to a website to which you will be given the link to download the photo.