Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Rest of My Life'...
05-25-2017, 06:59 PM,
'Rest of My Life'...
Already on Japanese iTunes. Sounds good. In fact, it was the song that Daxx had up on Instagram a couple years ago.
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
05-25-2017, 11:27 PM,
RE: 'Rest of My Life'...
I like it! That one's all about Robin, what a great vocal!
05-26-2017, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2017, 12:17 AM by FredZeppelin.)
And it's longer than 3 minutes. Download available on pledgemusic now. All the songs have cool outros so far.
05-26-2017, 01:41 AM,
I like this the best of the three released to date on Pledge... has the same sort of feel as some of the songs on "The Latest", which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned!

What's that about Daxx having put it out there years ago?
05-26-2017, 02:52 AM,
(05-26-2017, 01:41 AM)Mike Hayes Wrote: I like this the best of the three released to date on Pledge... has the same sort of feel as some of the songs on "The Latest", which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned!

What's that about Daxx having put it out there years ago?

Durring sessions for what ended up as being BZCH, Daxx uploaded some video on his instagram account. This was what he was playing on the one.
05-26-2017, 07:02 AM,
I likey.   Tongue
05-26-2017, 10:43 AM,
Likey how bout Lovey! These guys are in a zone over the past 4 albums, the greatest ever.
Its All Right, Shes All Nite, Shes All Right With Me............ Tongue
05-26-2017, 01:10 PM,
Nice! What could have been predictable and good is instead a little twisty (lyrically and sonically) and great. Thanks, guys, for proving again you still got it.
05-26-2017, 02:06 PM,
Great production again. I suspect that Julian Raymond has played a major role in the last few releases, and what a terrific job he's done.
05-26-2017, 04:04 PM,
He produced everything since 'Rockford' (along with co-writing duties). He also co-wrote one or two songs on 'Woke Up With A Monster' and 'Special One'. I imagine he's also producing their alleged Christmas album. And it's also said Cheap Trick could possibly have another new studio album next year, which I imagine he'll also produce- unless they finally have Jack Douglas produce another album. So yes, Julian has been a big help.
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
05-30-2017, 02:07 PM,
(05-25-2017, 11:27 PM)I Wrote: I like it!  That one's all about Robin, what a great vocal!

This is a fantastic song!  I can't stop listening to it!!!
05-30-2017, 02:38 PM,
(05-26-2017, 04:04 PM)curiouser Wrote: He produced everything since 'Rockford' (along with co-writing duties). He also co-wrote one or two songs on 'Woke Up With A Monster' and 'Special One'. I imagine he's also producing their alleged Christmas album. And it's also said Cheap Trick could possibly have another new studio album next year, which I imagine he'll also produce- unless they finally have Jack Douglas produce another album. So yes, Julian has been a big help.

He has a co-write on every song on BZCH and several on The Latest, if I recall...

www.weaponofselfdistraction.com | "Everything works if you let it...if you let it in your heart..."
05-30-2017, 02:41 PM,
LOVE "The Rest of My Life" - love the melody just prior to the chorus...and that nasty guitar solo!! The guitars really sound up front on this and "Long Time Coming", too. REALLY looking forward to the new album!

This is a very special time to be a CT fan, gotta say...consistently excellent new music, energetic live shows, great setlists, lots of media attention...loving it!

www.weaponofselfdistraction.com | "Everything works if you let it...if you let it in your heart..."
05-31-2017, 04:23 PM,
Really like this song. It is my favorite so far. Lots of energy and feeling in this. It feels fresh and creative with a strong decisive mood. The melodies are nice and everything works well together on this one. Very powerful.
06-02-2017, 07:20 PM,
Absolutely fantastic stuff!!!

For me it's a tie between this one and "Long Time Coming" with "Lolita" slightly behind them from the new tracks we've heard so far.