Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bilbao June 23
06-14-2017, 11:44 AM,
Bilbao June 23
Hi to all . Well the Spanish date is now quite near. As I live not too far, I'm going there. For your information if any of you members are planing to attend, I shall be leaving my house - south of Agen, south-west France half-way between Bordeaux and Toulouse, in my car, on the friday morning as early as I'm able. Google tells me it's a 4 /5 hour drive, so I plan to be there sometime after lunch, maybe earlier. I will take the straight road between Agen and the spanish border, unless one or more of you might need me to pick him/her/them up somewhere ... After the concert, I haven't booked a hotel or anything for the night. I'll play it as it goes, maybe start driving back towards France and (if I'm still alone ; it's a small car ! ) stop and sleep in the car somewhere ...
Anyway if any of you out there are going, feel free to leave a message, maybe we might, at the least, meet up before the concert. ( yes, I speak a little spanish  Wink )
06-14-2017, 12:32 PM,
RE: Bilbao June 23
(06-14-2017, 11:44 AM)A Frank in France Wrote: Hi to all . Well the Spanish date is now quite near. As I live not too far, I'm going there. For your information if any of you members are planing to attend, I shall be leaving my house - south of Agen, south-west France half-way between Bordeaux and Toulouse, in my car, on the friday morning as early as I'm able. Google tells me it's a 4 /5 hour drive, so I plan to be there sometime after lunch, maybe earlier. I will take the straight road between Agen and the spanish border, unless one or more of you might need me to pick him/her/them up somewhere ... After the concert, I haven't booked a hotel or anything for the night. I'll play it as it goes, maybe start driving back towards France and (if I'm still alone ; it's a small car ! ) stop and sleep in the car somewhere ...
Anyway if any of you out there are going, feel free to leave a message, maybe we might, at the least, meet up before the concert. ( yes, I speak a little spanish  Wink )

Have a great time Frank.
06-22-2017, 10:00 AM,
Thanks, Mr Darran ! Oh my, we are more or less 24 hours before the spanish gig, I imagine the band are somewhere over the ocean ( singing : somewhhhere over the ocean ... ) and I'm getting (all together now ! ) All Wound Up in anticipation. All the more as I think it might very well be the last ever time I get to see the band live ... Unless they show up in Europe again, which I'm rather doubtfull about.
06-22-2017, 10:08 AM,
(06-22-2017, 10:00 AM)A Frank in France Wrote: Thanks, Mr Darran ! Oh my, we are more or less 24 hours before the spanish gig, I imagine the band are somewhere over the ocean ( singing : somewhhhere over the ocean ... ) and I'm getting (all together now ! ) All Wound Up in anticipation. All the more as I think it might very well be the last ever time I get to see the band live ... Unless they show up in Europe again, which I'm rather doubtfull about.

They're aleady over the ocean Sir,Toms been spending time in Amsterdam with his family,Ricks been in London with Mrs Rich and Daxx flew in to Madrid couple of days ago.