Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pledge music
06-19-2017, 11:26 PM,
RE: Pledge music
(06-19-2017, 11:00 PM)tricked out Wrote: I have access to the downloads, but I want to listen to the disc the right way. Through a CD player not a phone. That's why I have avoided listening digitally.

Through a phone…that would suck. My money is on you getting it Wednesday. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow so you can hear it properly
06-20-2017, 07:59 AM,
There are ways to listen to a digital download other than your phone.
Its All Right, Shes All Nite, Shes All Right With Me............ Tongue
06-20-2017, 10:21 AM,
I always used Amazon before and they always arrive on the day of release. Pledge still has not got it here. Amazon from now on.

https://sputinc7.wixsite.com/covwc

I didn't do it.   But, if I did do it, it was an accident! Angel

if you lose your head and give up, you niether live nor win. that's just the way it is.
 Exclamation
06-20-2017, 11:40 AM,
Ordered a Deluxe CD from Pledge. 06/20 received an email stating all CT items have been shipped. Included a USPS tracking number that shows only a media mail label has been created. The USPS has not yet received the item for shipping. Media mail is the cheapest way to ship media from books to dvds. Don't expect your Deluxe copy soon.
06-20-2017, 04:34 PM,
Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 1:04 pm on June 20, 2017 in WHITE HOUSE, TN 37188
06-20-2017, 04:46 PM,
(06-20-2017, 10:21 AM)radiolover Wrote: I always used Amazon before and they always arrive on the day of release. Pledge still has not got it here. Amazon from now on.

Amazon always
06-20-2017, 05:11 PM,
I just posted this in another thread about Pledge on here but here we go again.

For everyone that has been whining on here about Pledge and saying they are never going to use them again because they are to slow or whatever…

Pledge is not in charge of shipping. The reason you will you more than likely get your order from Amazon before Pledge is due to the fact that Amazon ships product from their warehouses once they have received the goods. So if Amazon order, say 20,000 units, they will have them delivered to their warehouse before the release date, much like a record store will. Then when the release date (or the day before) arrives they will begin to ship them.

As far as Pledge is concerned it's out of their hands. They are just a portal that bands use to sell their goods. They basically provide a service and take in orders and nothing more. If anyone has bothered to read the FAQ's then you will know the fulfilment of your order is not in their hands.

This is directly from the site for those of you that take to bitching about everything without doing your homework first.
"Please note that the artist’s team is responsible for fulfillment. The fulfillment date can be subject to change, but we’ll make sure to keep you updated and details will be available in the ‘Updates’ tab on the project page."

And as far as everyone expecting it to arrive on the day of release, that was never stated anywhere from what I saw. The reason the downloads are provided is so until your order gets to your door you at least have the music to listen to. So if you are only ordering a CD from Pledge it's not really the best option for your purchase. They are the best option if you are shopping for a bundle or want access to the exclusive content via the "Access Pass". Which in the case of BZCH and this CD, up until this point are useless and not what we were promised. (Again, this is in the hands of the band and their management and not Pledge. So for everyone that bitches about this to Pledge, you are also barking up the wrong tree.)

So like I stated before, if you only want a physical copy of the CD on the day of release don't take chances. I don't know if Amazon can guarantee delivery on the date of release but I still wouldn't trust them to get it there from what I've read here. Pre-order it from your local record shop and on the day get off your ass and go pick it up. Keep your local businesses in business.
06-21-2017, 05:58 AM,
I agree CLP. But Daddy always told me that the actions of who you associate with reflects upon you.
06-21-2017, 06:25 AM,
Still waiting for my physical copy from Pledge Music. Did not expect a pre order to arrive at least 5 days after official release no matter what the fine print said. And not everyone can afford to run out to a store and buy something that they already bought and have coming.
If I never loved, I never would have cried.
06-21-2017, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 07:12 AM by Blacknwhiteforever.)
I think a lot of us used Pledge, maybe because it was suggested by this website? So were we disappointed by Pledge or this website? Which we all rely upon for CT news! I have a download and can play it across all mediums including my vehicle so I'm good. I hope you at least got your download Lainey!
06-21-2017, 06:59 AM,
I have to say this. Why would any of us stick up for Pledge? Or preach to us about what we should do, or expect. Each of us have our own circumstances when purchasing cd's. I am fortunate to be tech savvy and current. I am not sure all Pledge users are, or really intended on just getting the download after what appears to be more than a week, after release. Yes I do feel it is a direct reflection on this website and unfortunately CT. Especially with this being such a very good album. Remember Pledge is using media mail the slowest form available. How much did we pay for shipping people? The only positive for Pledge is ... no I am not sure of one now.
06-21-2017, 07:11 AM,
Two weeks ago I ordered 3 cds form a guys site by the name of Miles Nielsen. The live one Tittled "Rockford" is awesome. I was listening to them within 3 days.
06-21-2017, 08:14 AM,
(06-21-2017, 06:45 AM)Blacknwhiteforever Wrote: I think a lot of us used Pledge, maybe because it was suggested by this website? So were we disappointed by Pledge or this website? Which we all rely upon for CT news! I have a download and can play it across all mediums including my vehicle so I'm good. I hope you at least got your download Lainey!

Yes, I did , thanks. But haven't downloaded it because I want to listen to it on my portable CD player with headphones.  Tongue And I make no apologies for being an old fuddy duddy!
If I never loved, I never would have cried.
06-21-2017, 09:18 AM,
I was under the illusion that ordering through pledge somehow benefited the band. Anyhow, I got an email yesterday advising shipment. As I'm in the states, not bothered although I could've bought the cd cheaper in target etc but would've missed out on the bundle.
"Vambo Rool OK!"
06-21-2017, 09:28 AM,
(06-21-2017, 09:18 AM)dextershrill Wrote: I was under the illusion that ordering through pledge somehow benefited the band. Anyhow, I got an email yesterday advising shipment. As I'm in the states, not bothered although I could've bought the cd cheaper in target etc but would've missed out on the bundle.

What time was your bundle collected?  Confused