Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pledge music
06-21-2017, 06:06 PM,
RE: Pledge music
(06-21-2017, 05:38 PM)Blacknwhiteforever Wrote: A Real Pole Dragger, USPS says my CD Deluxe will be here June, 27, A Long Time Coming.

USPS are still awaiting my item though they have created a shipping label.   Big Grin
06-21-2017, 09:04 PM,
Boy, am I relieved I was too cheap to pay for the overpriced shipping on Pledge.
Amazon cd arrived yesterday, June 20, no shipping fees, and digital download on release date. Now granted, after reading last time Amazon BZCH CDs arrived on release day, I had been hoping for same this time around. No such luck. 
I guess with the digital release, it covers them, and likely satisfies many. Whether or not we opt to use the download or not is up to us.
Sorry for those still waiting for cd, or for those that ordered from Pledge expecting exclusive content and are disappointed. It is frustrating despite what may be in fine print. 
Sure, we can be schooled repeatedly on how it isn't Pledge's responsibility, but try to remember some people may just want to express frustration with, or feel validated by, those in the same situation, and won't find that helpful. It seems like this site should be a good place for feedback so maybe customer/fan satisfaction will be considered with future releases. 

Hope everyone gets their orders soon!! 

Clp, I'd be happy to wear those socks for ya  Big Grin

I just LOVE being a Cheap Trick fan!
06-22-2017, 09:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 09:50 AM by Blacknwhiteforever.)
I was in a fog when ordering from Pledge < I remember seeing the shipping charges and clicked away anyhow. Shoulda saved my money. I am enjoying my download though! I know this is soon, I just hope I have another chance to decide whether to use Pledge again for a CT album! Thanks CHEAP TRICK!!!!!
Its All Right, Shes All Nite, Shes All Right With Me............ Tongue
06-22-2017, 03:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2017, 12:59 AM by clp.)
(06-21-2017, 09:04 PM)Andrea Wrote: Boy, am I relieved I was too cheap to pay for the overpriced shipping on Pledge.
Amazon cd arrived yesterday, June 20, no shipping fees, and digital download on release date. Now granted, after reading last time Amazon BZCH CDs arrived on release day, I had been hoping for same this time around. No such luck. 
I guess with the digital release, it covers them, and likely satisfies many. Whether or not we opt to use the download or not is up to us.
Sorry for those still waiting for cd, or for those that ordered from Pledge expecting exclusive content and are disappointed. It is frustrating despite what may be in fine print. 
Sure, we can be schooled repeatedly on how it isn't Pledge's responsibility, but try to remember some people may just want to express frustration with, or feel validated by, those in the same situation, and won't find that helpful. It seems like this site should be a good place for feedback so maybe customer/fan satisfaction will be considered with future releases. 

Hope everyone gets their orders soon!! 

Clp, I'd be happy to wear those socks for ya  Big Grin

We'll see. They'll  be dust collectors on a shelf or sitting in a drawer somewhere.
06-22-2017, 03:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 03:16 PM by 12stringbassist.)
My Pledge disc turned up today.
(Manchester UK)
06-22-2017, 03:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 03:38 PM by Darran.)
(06-22-2017, 03:16 PM)12stringbassist Wrote: My Pledge disc turned up today.
(Manchester UK)

Did you order a bundle or just the disc Ian?
06-22-2017, 03:41 PM,
(06-22-2017, 03:16 PM)12stringbassist Wrote: My Pledge disc turned up today.
(Manchester UK)

Once they arrive in the UK things get done. The postal service in North America compared to the UK is sh*t.
My package made it to two locations in Florida yesterday and will no doubt get hung up at the border into Canada for a day or two before it probably goes to another location and then to me.
06-22-2017, 05:09 PM,
Thats because my Uncle says his retirement is so good from the USPS. Hey Canada has mail, news to us Americans.
06-22-2017, 05:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 05:20 PM by Blacknwhiteforever.)
Canada by the way of Florida, now thats express mail. Oh thats because we dont give a Rick Nielsen!
06-22-2017, 05:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2017, 06:07 AM by Blacknwhiteforever.)
clp I gotta say you are an insulting0's Record Label Executive, you forget all you waiting for a CT disc, are waiting for a product of America, being mailed by human beings..
06-22-2017, 05:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2017, 06:02 AM by Blacknwhiteforever.)
You called many hard working people Rick Nielsen.
06-22-2017, 05:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2017, 07:55 AM by Blacknwhiteforever.)
You can't see why you do not do that here. This is why people only read the boards and do not interact. You said this is the last place to come for CT news. I believe your wrong because this board is run by the members and they post all the best news. Including yourself. So you insulted us again including yourself because there is no better place for CT news.
06-22-2017, 05:30 PM,
Fuçk my eyes are you drunk?  Confused
06-22-2017, 05:43 PM,
No just pissed off, you dont come on her an insult another country in any manner. First he must be a board member for Pledge rather then a a CT fan. I thought the USA and Britain and Canada were brothers in arms no matter what. LOOK, I'M SWEARING! him......... I hope he never gets his Rick Nielsen-ing package and gets off his ass and goes gets it like he told us to do!
06-22-2017, 06:02 PM,
one question clp, that package in Florida, is it your CT disc? Because if it is your nothing but a poser! Yea I am pissed. Get off your ass!