Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Trick - beat the intro
07-03-2017, 11:03 AM,
Cheap Trick - beat the intro
For a bit of fun I've put together a Cheap Trick 'Beat the intro' quiz.

There are 30 songs in total to identify and they are all original studio recordings and most you will have heard many, many times although there are a few less familiar tracks in there. Be warned, some of the clips are VERY short so you will need to pay close attention and my apologies in advance if this drives you mad!!

If you think you're up to it, you'll find it here on You Tube:

https://youtu.be/IJxyelMZ8mw

Please PM me with your answers and I'll think of a suitable prize for the first person to get all 30 correct. I'll let it run to see how much interest it attracts and I promise I'll post all of answers.

Good luck!!!
07-04-2017, 02:10 PM,
RE: Cheap Trick - beat the intro
A couple of entries but no one close to all 30 yet....

(07-03-2017, 11:03 AM)PeterE Wrote: For a bit of fun I've put together a Cheap Trick 'Beat the intro' quiz.

There are 30 songs in total to identify and they are all original studio recordings and most you will have heard many, many times although there are a few less familiar tracks in there. Be warned, some of the clips are VERY short so you will need to pay close attention and my apologies in advance if this drives you mad!!

If you think you're up to it, you'll find it here on You Tube:

https://youtu.be/IJxyelMZ8mw

Please PM me with your answers and I'll think of a suitable prize for the first person to get all 30 correct. I'll let it run to see how much interest it attracts and I promise I'll post all of answers.

Good luck!!!
07-04-2017, 04:04 PM,
I bailed when I couldn't guess the first lol

Fun idea though
Good job
07-06-2017, 01:38 AM,
75 people have listened so far and the best score is 29/30 which is highly impressive.

Anyone want to try for a full house????
07-08-2017, 05:21 AM,
2 perfect scores now from Brian loves to rock and Jonny Con Carne

Anybody else want to have a shot?
07-09-2017, 07:41 PM,
Hey, Webmaster,
Let's do this intro quiz the next Cheap Trick Day!
I've had a lot of fun!
Tongue
07-11-2017, 09:06 AM,
Last call for any last minute entries before I publish the results. Only 2 100% scores so far...