Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RZ in Wisconsin Dells - Jan. 5 & 6
09-23-2017, 05:54 AM,
RZ in Wisconsin Dells - Jan. 5 & 6
Hi Gang - Robin will be playing at Monk's in Wisconsin Dells again this coming Friday, January 5th & Saturday, January 6th. The Saturday show is sold out, but there were still about 40 tickets available for the Friday show when I secured my tickets. I hope some of you can get 'em! I've been to shows each of the past two years and Robin (not surprisingly) puts on a fantastic show and sings a whole slew of songs you'll never CT play live.
09-23-2017, 09:42 AM,
RE: RZ in Wisconsin Dells - Jan. 5 & 6
(09-23-2017, 05:54 AM)cheyenne11 Wrote: Hi Gang - Robin will be playing at Monk's in Wisconsin Dells again this coming Friday, January 5th & Saturday, January 6th. The Saturday show is sold out, but there were still about 40 tickets available for the Friday show when I secured my tickets. I hope some of you can get 'em! I've been to shows each of the past two years and Robin (not surprisingly) puts on a fantastic show and sings a whole slew of songs you'll never CT play live.

This is a fantastic show! If you have a chance of going you won't be disappointed. A very intimate and entertaining show, lots of story's from Robin and this show has been almost 3 hrs. long. After the show Robin has come out and mingled with the crowd.
I'm hoping to make it back to this show in Jan.
09-23-2017, 04:56 PM,
RE: RZ in Wisconsin Dells - Jan. 5 & 6
(09-23-2017, 09:42 AM)SycTrick Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 05:54 AM)cheyenne11 Wrote: Hi Gang - Robin will be playing at Monk's in Wisconsin Dells again this coming Friday, January 5th & Saturday, January 6th. The Saturday show is sold out, but there were still about 40 tickets available for the Friday show when I secured my tickets. I hope some of you can get 'em! I've been to shows each of the past two years and Robin (not surprisingly) puts on a fantastic show and sings a whole slew of songs you'll never CT play live.

This is a fantastic show! If you have a chance of going you won't be disappointed. A very intimate and entertaining show, lots of story's from Robin and this show has been almost 3 hrs. long. After the show Robin has come out and mingled with the crowd.
I'm hoping to make it back to this show in Jan.

I hope you can make it too! Contact Dan at: dan.collar@monksbarandgrill.com