Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Cheap Trick Story were a movie? - Which actors would portray them?
06-03-2009, 08:25 PM,
RE: If the Cheap Trick Story were a movie? - Which actors would portray them?
I could see Zac Efron as a young RZ, but I am drawing a blank for the other band members. Miles looks a LOT like his dad, but I don't know if he acts.
"Beautiful thoughts of all kinds crystallize into habits of grace and kindliness, which solidify into genial and sunny circumstances."
06-03-2009, 08:46 PM,

My first thought was Colin Hanks (Tom Hanks son) for Tom, but I haven't seen enough of him to know. But he'd have to grow his hair out.

Still thinkin' on the others. I don't think there are any actors with as lovable a face as Z. <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>buttah</span>
*insert smiley with halo*
Hello, it's me again .....
06-03-2009, 10:38 PM,

Kieffer Sutherland as Rick Nielsen. Because Donald looked like Rick (or vice-versa) when he was young, according to the CT77 small biography :Wink:
I don't like living in this fleshy human shell
As much as I abuse it it's really gone to hell
06-03-2009, 10:54 PM,

CHRISTOPHEZEE Wrote:Kieffer Sutherland as Rick Nielsen. Because Donald looked like Rick (or vice-versa) when he was young, according to the CT77 small biography :Wink:
Nah, too old! Keifer is 21 years older than Zac! I know Rick is the oldest, but still!!
Go Completely Wild!
06-04-2009, 10:06 AM,

Jamie Foxx as Rick. But they'd have to make him white like they made Robert Downey black in that Ben Stiller flick. r-n-r
06-04-2009, 12:55 PM,

Johnny Depp would make a fine Robin.
Oooh la la la la, the beautiful brown eyes.... :love:
"In the spring, at the end of the day you should smell like dirt." ~ M. Arnold
06-04-2009, 04:48 PM,

Someone suggested Miles to play Rick, why not Ian to play Robin?
06-04-2009, 05:06 PM,

That guy from entourage who plays vince as tom, zac as robin, martin star or paul rudd as rick, jack black as bun e
06-04-2009, 05:07 PM,

Lady Luck Wrote:I could see Zac Efron as a young RZ, but I am drawing a blank for the other band members. Miles looks a LOT like his dad, but I don't know if he acts.
would need to made to take place around them hitting it big at budokan
06-04-2009, 05:15 PM,

hmmmm.... I don't see Zac as Robin, he's cute, but...those are hard shoes to fill. Can't think of anyone close enough, so I have to go with his own blood....Ian. If he doesn't act...throw him a couple lessons...he'll do fine. Smile As far as the other band members....sounds good! :Wink:
06-04-2009, 05:51 PM,

and for mr carlos is most have to be mr sanchez from SNL he did the best Bun e...
Thank you Cheap Trick!
ill never eat a double cheeseburger before bed again.
THE BEST FVCKIN ROCK BAND .................
06-04-2009, 06:24 PM,

kevintonight Wrote:That guy from entourage who plays vince as tom, zac as robin, martin star or paul rudd as rick, jack black as bun e
Was that the same guy who played Anne Hathaway's boyfriend in "The Devil Wears Prada"? 'Cause I could totally see that.
"Beautiful thoughts of all kinds crystallize into habits of grace and kindliness, which solidify into genial and sunny circumstances."
06-04-2009, 08:18 PM,

Neil Patrick Harris as "Robin" , Lucas Haas as "Tom" ,Giovanni Ribisi as "Rick" & Jack Black as "Bun" :devil:
"This damnedable stuff is burning a hole in the ship's carpet!"
06-05-2009, 08:55 PM,

General Disaster Wrote: Neil Patrick Harris as "Robin" , Lucas Haas as "Tom" ,Giovanni Ribisi as "Rick" & Jack Black as "Bun" :devil:
:devil: is right! ???
06-06-2009, 12:23 AM,

What about the guy from smallville that plays lex as rick