Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Trick on "Austin City Limits"
07-07-2010, 01:16 AM,

Cheap Trick management has not been given an air date yet for the show. As soon as ACL lets management know, we will post it.
07-09-2010, 09:14 PM,

Really looking forward to this show for sure .
08-12-2010, 09:49 AM,

looking forward to it as well. too bad bun e couldn't make it for this historic taping. (nothing against daxx, but bun e is an original member.) Sad

https://sputinc7.wixsite.com/covwc

I didn't do it.   But, if I did do it, it was an accident! Angel

if you lose your head and give up, you niether live nor win. that's just the way it is.
 Exclamation
08-12-2010, 10:54 AM,

Chicago-Mike Wrote:
Darran Wrote:
radiolover Wrote:who will be drumming?
Daxx. icon_thumleft.gif
As the guy who stood in the very front row with his lovely wife for this once in a lifetime experience, I prefer to call him "Daxx the Magnificent." Once this airs on PBS, I think you'll agree.
i agree mike. as much as people get offended when i say i want daxx to stay(longer shows, more songs) i get offended when people want to go back to 1 hour and 10 min shows. if i travel and spend alot of money, i (we)deserve a longer show.at this point, longer show's is what fans and casual fans need and want. i'm not disrespecting bun e, this is the way it is.
long live cheap trick
08-12-2010, 10:56 AM,

Love Bun E, but I concur.
09-07-2010, 12:54 PM,

When's SoundStage being broadcast,anyway?

"we love you Ringo,oh yes we do......... :unclesam:
Gin-Go-Lo-Ba, Kiyakiya?
09-07-2010, 08:56 PM,

Yeah, I'll always take Cheap Trick with original members over substitutes. At the same time, I will support the band when I can. They are always great live!
09-08-2010, 02:34 PM,

nipsytrend Wrote:
Chicago-Mike Wrote:
Darran Wrote:
radiolover Wrote:who will be drumming?
Daxx. icon_thumleft.gif
As the guy who stood in the very front row with his lovely wife for this once in a lifetime experience, I prefer to call him "Daxx the Magnificent." Once this airs on PBS, I think you'll agree.
i agree mike. as much as people get offended when i say i want daxx to stay(longer shows, more songs) i get offended when people want to go back to 1 hour and 10 min shows. if i travel and spend alot of money, i (we)deserve a longer show.at this point, longer show's is what fans and casual fans need and want. i'm not disrespecting bun e, this is the way it is.
the only two complaints i constantly heard about the Nashville show last Dec. was the security & only playing 70 mins.
it was a great show !!!
but even some of the local rags were ripping on the sort time played .
after all tickets after fee's did hit $60 .
we didn't realize how lucky we were seeing Bun on this tour
:down:
i'am here too chew gum & kick ass , i'am all out of gum !
09-08-2010, 07:56 PM,

Yeah, I am sure glad I caught CT the last two times they played the Pavilion in Albuquerque! Bun was there and they were great!

Frankly, about an hour of any band is about enough for me.
09-09-2010, 11:09 AM,

Rob Martinez Wrote:Yeah, I am sure glad I caught CT the last two times they played the Pavilion in Albuquerque! Bun was there and they were great!

Frankly, about an hour of any band is about enough for me.
:angry: Smile
long live cheap trick
09-09-2010, 11:35 AM,

Three days of Cheap Trick would satisfy me. Smile
09-09-2010, 04:26 PM,

i heard jan 20, 2011