Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUNTRYSIDE album - available in May on Big3 Records
04-04-2010, 09:33 PM,

I'm a little surprised, but this is just another affirmation that Robin is our "Man of a Thousand Voices!" Is there a genre he can't sing? I don't think so. Looking forward to hearing it. Smile
The more I think about, the less that it matters; the less I think about, the more that it matters...
04-05-2010, 04:38 AM,

they recorded 12 songs, anyone know about the last song? And will it be a bonus track on the japanese release or something?
04-05-2010, 04:54 AM,

Like a bit of Alt. Country.....Jayhawks etc, so will give this a go! Be cool to hear the two familiar songs redone...
CTID
04-05-2010, 04:36 PM,

I can't wait to get it and check it out...Thanks Z for doing another solo albumSmile
If You Do Not Heart This Band, You Really Should!!!

BEST Band Ever!!!!!
04-05-2010, 04:43 PM,

CheapRick Wrote:It can be pre-ordered at Amazon for $12.99 plus shipping.
Thanks for the info.
If I never loved, I never would have cried.
04-05-2010, 05:54 PM,

How soon we forget...
(I was listening to this cd today, and did a *doink!* Oh yeah!)

Meet Glen Campbell
(Scroll about 3/4 down to where it begins 'Recorded in March...') Smile

Watch the video- I could have sworn I saw a flash of Mr. N a-strummin' away...maybe not...I'm gettin' old. *lol* :upside:
And keyboard man Jellyfish Manning does a blurb later on in vid??? (sorry- don't recall his first name *lol*)
~My life's a circus, an insane chain of circumstances~
04-05-2010, 07:16 PM,

kevintonight Wrote:
SLeaZe-RoXXX Wrote:Awesome. I love when my favorite rockers go country. It's always something good!
I am pulling for an alt country vibe
I'm hoping it's similar to The Traveling Wilburys. :devil:
"I knew I'd meet you, I had a dream about you. We were walking hand in hand we were talking about love. Love at first sight, when I looked into your eyes I was blinded by the feelings in my heart."
04-05-2010, 07:52 PM,

beatpoet Wrote:And keyboard man Jellyfish Manning does a blurb later on in vid??? (sorry- don't recall his first name *lol*)
It is "Roger" Beat.
04-06-2010, 12:38 AM,

Can't wait for Countryside...Robin's first solo album is awesome!!!!
04-06-2010, 03:09 AM,

dr32 Wrote:Can't wait for Countryside...Robin's first solo album is awesome!!!!
I totally agree...I liked it so much I have 2 copies of the generic one and also the Japanese Import cd with Stone Cold Rhythm Shake on it Big Grin
If You Do Not Heart This Band, You Really Should!!!

BEST Band Ever!!!!!
04-06-2010, 05:36 AM,

froggie59 Wrote:Robin Taylor Zander, as in Robin & Pam's son... :p
Ah, I see. I didn't read the announcement properly. Robin's son is obviously on the album too.
04-06-2010, 06:47 AM,

Trickster_For_Life Wrote:
dr32 Wrote:Can't wait for Countryside...Robin's first solo album is awesome!!!!
I totally agree...I liked it so much I have 2 copies of the generic one and also the Japanese Import cd with Stone Cold Rhythm Shake on it Big Grin
I have 2 copies of it also! Just in case anything happens to one of them and I can't get another. It's in my CD player in the car right now and I listen to it when I'm alone in the car - otherwise my daughter takes over, lol. Big Grin
All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
04-06-2010, 07:12 AM,

I've got three copies of it just incase something happens to two of them. Big Grin
04-06-2010, 07:37 AM,

Darran Wrote:I've got three copies of it just incase something happens to two of them. Big Grin
LOL! Anyone have 4?? :Wink: :p
All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
04-06-2010, 10:56 AM,

This is why it took me three years to find it!
I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick.