Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice Cooper - new album
03-09-2007, 10:04 PM,

Oh, and I've seen the semi-butt pic before. Nice one.
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
03-10-2007, 09:28 AM,

P_Stranger Wrote:Heh, did you hear him earlier? After he played AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"? He goes "and..if you thought the lyrics were "Dirty Deeds, done with sheep" Hahahahaha!
Yeah, I heard that! :laugh: Coulda sworn that he was going to start making fun of the guys in the band for liking AC/DC so much!
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
"Music has always been my passport to a better place." - Tom Petty
03-10-2007, 09:42 AM,

Voices did you ever see Damon with short hair?
I did, when he first joined..My wife said who is this guy?
I miss Eric Dover!!
Im like I guess Eric moved on....I wonder why he left?
Join or Die!!
03-10-2007, 09:55 AM,

Course I have! :laugh: Both in lots of pictures and live after he joined. Eric Dover actually recommended Damon as his replacement... don't know why Dover left, but he and Roxie sure sound great together on the Eyes of Alice Cooper album!
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
03-11-2007, 12:29 AM,

Voices1979 Wrote:
Maureen999 Wrote:Voices, quit lusting over Damon!!! I saw him first!! :laugh:
P_Stranger Wrote:Don't forget me! I <3 Damon too! LOL.

Can't we all share? :laugh:

Group 'awwwww,' everyone

'Awwwwwww' x2

Yay for Damon butt! :laugh:
Okay, I guess we can share!! :Wink: I am sure his wife won't share though!! Thanks for sharing those awesome pics!!!
You're such a losing cause, why don't you go get lost
03-11-2007, 12:32 AM,

Voices1979 Wrote:Yanno me, I looooooooove the long hair (hair flipping!)... BUT, I haven't seen any current pix lately so I'm not sure on the facial hair situation. I did see some really bad quality beard pix (so bad that they made it look like his beard was growing in patchy :laugh: ). I guesssss I can live with the beard. As long as he doesn't take it on tour. :laugh:

Oh yeah... Damon butt totally rules! :laugh: Yay for semi-Damon butt! (<--- Maureen should recognize that pic)
Kate, I love the longer hair on Damon too not to fond of the facial hair though. I have an even better pic of the Damon butt which also includes Roxie's butt in the shot too!! I couldn't help but take the pic since they decided to stick their butts in my face like that!! LOL! Don't have that saved on my pc but when I do I will share that one with you too!!
You're such a losing cause, why don't you go get lost
03-11-2007, 09:40 AM,

Maureen999 Wrote:I am sure his wife won't share though!!
:laugh: I was thinking that as I posted!

Maureen999 Wrote:I have an even better pic of the Damon butt which also includes Roxie's butt in the shot too!! I couldn't help but take the pic since they decided to stick their butts in my face like that!! LOL! Don't have that saved on my pc but when I do I will share that one with you too!!

Roxie butt! :O :laugh: Maureen, you totally made my day! Big Grin
03-11-2007, 02:05 PM,

Voices1979 Wrote:"It's a rock album all the way through.... but I'm starting to find a story line in it that has to do with a serial killer in it.... this one is definitely about a serial killer." paraphrased quote from NWAC, 8.20pm, 9 March 2007

Oooooh, intriguing! :laugh: Coop was just talking about how he wrote the album and was taking a relisten to it and then realizing how he accidentally/subconciously wrote it about a serial killer!
I have to admit..it makes me laugh that ALICE himself has to listen to it back to figure out what it's about. LOL. You'd think he would have known beforehand!
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
03-11-2007, 03:12 PM,

Thanks for the AC news. I became a fan after the CT/AC tour myself. Well actually a couple weeks before when I saw him in Monaco.

Y'all can fight over Damen cuz I *heart* Chuck Garric. :Wink:
I've got a kaleidoscope of memories...

"I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick."
-Homer J. Simpson
03-11-2007, 04:37 PM,

Chuck is pretty hot too... aw, hell, all of the guys in the band are! :laugh:

for Lisa Big Grin
03-11-2007, 04:39 PM,

P_Stranger Wrote:
Voices1979 Wrote:"It's a rock album all the way through.... but I'm starting to find a story line in it that has to do with a serial killer in it.... this one is definitely about a serial killer." paraphrased quote from NWAC, 8.20pm, 9 March 2007

Oooooh, intriguing! :laugh: Coop was just talking about how he wrote the album and was taking a relisten to it and then realizing how he accidentally/subconciously wrote it about a serial killer!
I have to admit..it makes me laugh that ALICE himself has to listen to it back to figure out what it's about. LOL. You'd think he would have known beforehand!
It cracked me up too... I guess his subconsious had different ideas as to what the album should be about! :laugh:
03-11-2007, 05:15 PM,

Chuck has his moments. But I'm more of a Damon fan. Though...Keri's not at all bad looking. Big Grin I do know one other woman that's just TOTALLY into Chuck. When she posts pictures of Alice shows she's gone to? Well, say she posts 100 pics? Usually about 15 of them are not of Chuck alone/with Chuck in them. LOL.
03-11-2007, 08:13 PM,

KK looks damn good in the NAMM and misc. Cooper tour pix he's put up on his site!

I'm having a bit of a freakout because I heard that Damon was going to tour with Whiskey Falls... praying that that doesn't mean he's going to be absent from his axe-slinging duties on this year's Coop tour...
03-11-2007, 08:44 PM,

Voices1979 Wrote:Chuck is pretty hot too... aw, hell, all of the guys in the band are! :laugh:

for Lisa Big Grin
Nice! Thanks for that! Big Grin
I've got a kaleidoscope of memories...

"I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick."
-Homer J. Simpson
03-11-2007, 09:59 PM,

Voices1979 Wrote:KK looks damn good in the NAMM and misc. Cooper tour pix he's put up on his site!

I'm having a bit of a freakout because I heard that Damon was going to tour with Whiskey Falls... praying that that doesn't mean he's going to be absent from his axe-slinging duties on this year's Coop tour...
Hmmmm, I'm gonna hope and say probably not? He had some dates with STTS last year as well, but those were on "Off-Cooper-Tour" dates.

Hopefully he'll do the same this time around. I'd sure as heck miss him if he weren't there!!!!!!!