Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice Cooper - new album
02-10-2008, 03:25 PM,

P_Stranger Wrote:The last one...as in the last one of the Michael Douglas?
Probably should have specified... I meant Michael Douglas's tournament with "Team Cooper"!
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
"Music has always been my passport to a better place." - Tom Petty
02-13-2008, 03:26 PM,

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ALICE-COOPER-KILLER-LP-RICK-DIRRINGER-IN-DRUMS_W0QQitemZ350025350441QQihZ022QQcategoryZ306
QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]Who's Rick Dirringer and why is he IN Neal's drum kit?[/url] :laugh: I mean, I've heard of Rick Derringer the guitarist, but did he find it necessary to change his name and crawl inside Neal's kick drum to play on Under My Wheels? :p
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
02-13-2008, 06:00 PM,

Ooh, I'm all excited. The Maidens sent Alice a gift, and the one who was in contact with Sheryl has confirmed that Sheryl has it, and is going to give it to Alice today....and apparently, Sheryl said she'd take pictures of him opening it for us! Very cool!!Cool Smile
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
02-13-2008, 07:40 PM,

P_Stranger Wrote:Ooh, I'm all excited. The Maidens sent Alice a gift, and the one who was in contact with Sheryl has confirmed that Sheryl has it, and is going to give it to Alice today....and apparently, Sheryl said she'd take pictures of him opening it for us! Very cool!!Cool Smile
Ooooh! Cool! What was the gift?
02-13-2008, 07:44 PM,

Here, Sparky put up pics over on NWAC. It was a watch that we had engraved. He also got a card with our names in it, and the front of the card was a watch that had one dial pointing to the da of the week he was born, one pointing to the date,and one to the month. And on the bottom, a coin was pressed into the card with the year. Pretty cool card that someone found!
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
02-13-2008, 07:57 PM,

P_Stranger Wrote:Here, Sparky put up pics over on NWAC. It was a watch that we had engraved. He also got a card with our names in it, and the front of the card was a watch that had one dial pointing to the da of the week he was born, one pointing to the date,and one to the month. And on the bottom, a coin was pressed into the card with the year. Pretty cool card that someone found!
Holy junk you guys! That's gorgeous! :O
02-13-2008, 07:59 PM,

Gotta love eBay sometimes. And we know the man loves his watches! Smile
02-14-2008, 04:06 PM,

P_Stranger Wrote:Gotta love eBay sometimes.
Most definetely... that's where I won THIS little number!

A closer photo of my first autograph
02-14-2008, 06:57 PM,

That is awesome!
03-11-2008, 05:21 PM,

Oh hellz yeah! How awesome is this pic?!
03-13-2008, 10:22 PM,

Voices1979 Wrote:

O.k., I'm "officially" jealous of you now, Kate.
I'm wishing to live longer aided by the supreme healing force of music.
It most definitely overcomes all weaking aspects of the body.
I have felt quite lost and distraught without those wonderful vinyl productions.
I'm convinced it's an addiction, too. I feel just great again.
03-14-2008, 02:46 PM,

Rocketdog Wrote:
Voices1979 Wrote:

O.k., I'm "officially" jealous of you now, Kate.
Why thank you... thought you'd like it! :laugh: