Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice Cooper - new album
03-12-2007, 02:19 PM,

P_Stranger Wrote:
Voices1979 Wrote:KK looks damn good in the NAMM and misc. Cooper tour pix he's put up on his site!

I'm having a bit of a freakout because I heard that Damon was going to tour with Whiskey Falls... praying that that doesn't mean he's going to be absent from his axe-slinging duties on this year's Coop tour...
Hmmmm, I'm gonna hope and say probably not? He had some dates with STTS last year as well, but those were on "Off-Cooper-Tour" dates.

Hopefully he'll do the same this time around. I'd sure as heck miss him if he weren't there!!!!!!!
Me too! I'm telling myself that I don't know fo' sho' ( :p ) what's happening but I'm still nervous! I would have a hard time going if Damon wasn't playing, what with memories from my first two concerts and all... I'm very attached to that certain lineup! :laugh:

Lisa J Wrote:
Voices1979 Wrote:Chuck is pretty hot too... aw, hell, all of the guys in the band are!

for Lisa
Nice! Thanks for that! Big Grin

No prob, I have tons of 'em. :laugh:
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
"Music has always been my passport to a better place." - Tom Petty
03-12-2007, 03:24 PM,

This turned from a thread about Alices new album into a thread about how "hot" everyone thinks Damon is, lol
I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick.
03-12-2007, 04:00 PM,

auf_wiedersehen Wrote:This turned from a thread about Alices new album into a thread about how "hot" everyone thinks Damon is, lol
Is it too late to protest innocence or will everyone laugh in my face? :laugh:
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
03-12-2007, 04:58 PM,

*raises hand* :Wink:
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
03-12-2007, 06:13 PM,

P_Stranger Wrote:*raises hand* :Wink:
Alright! Someone to lessen the blame! :p :laugh:
03-15-2007, 05:21 PM,

Lessen the blame?! Um...you misunderstood. I was raising my hand to laugh in your face! LOL.

Oh.....and it's not looking good.......
Nothing from a reliable/official source yet, but I know of at least 2 other people in VERY distinct locations that have also heard Damon may not be touring with Alice this time, because of Whiskey Falls. If it's true, it makes me so happy that he's getting this chance, and I'm hoping it works out so well for him. But....I wanna see him rockin' out to the Alice-tunes!!!! And I kept saying it was OK that I missed him at the Pudding to meet Alice, 'cuz he'd be easier to meet after a show on tour. Maybe not......

If it IS true...it'll be quite interesting to see who the new person is. Though, Alice always seems to do a great job at picking out/getting recommendations for guitarists that fit well with the group.
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
03-15-2007, 07:05 PM,

Thanks Jen... you're a bud... :p :laugh:

I'm also happy that DJ has the chance to tour with WF and I sincerely wish for everything good to come his way... but I will be devastated if he doesn't tour with Coop this year! Seeing him live one and a half times wasn't enough! *sniffle* Sad (and I really don't wanna hafta go see a country band! :laugh: )
03-15-2007, 07:24 PM,

Here's a little something I found yesterday... the Rox and I have the same taste in CT shirts! :laugh:
03-16-2007, 09:41 AM,

Maybe Roxie will come back...
Hes has a heavy edge so thats cool..
As long as Eric Singer is touring with Alice..thats a key sound member..
Cant wait for Alice to come back..
Join or Die!!
03-16-2007, 10:25 AM,

I ADORE Eric's drumming live... you got the Live At Montreux cd/DVD yet, Sixx?
03-16-2007, 11:15 AM,

Voices- I have all of Alices DVDs..The Live at Montreux DVD is awesome I love it.. great setlist..
It came with a CD as well...
The Brutal Planet dvd is great too..Roxie is wearing "goggles" and its pretty funny!!
I have the Trash dvd but I havent seen it yet...
Alice is a great preformer...and Ill see his show whenever he comes by..
Join or Die!!
03-16-2007, 01:09 PM,

Montreux absolutely rules... the cd is pretty much permanently stuck in my cd player! :laugh: And Roxie's goggles crack me up! I read an interview with him where he was talking about how the goggles came in handy during a Coop show in South America where spitting on the stage is a sign of respect and appreciation... "Needless to say, I was the only guy that didn't get the 'ol Saliva in the Eye that night!!" :laugh:
03-16-2007, 06:19 PM,

Those goggles are hilarious! Have to say, I prefer him without the dreds myself. Big Grin

Sixx, you totally have to watch "Trashes the World." It's great! And I think the DD cd and the Live at Montreux DVD will always have a special place for me.....the live show was my first exposure to Alice...that got the sickness started, and then I bought the CD and loved it!

Oooooh, 5 months and 1 day 'til I get to see Alice!
03-16-2007, 07:15 PM,

I actually like the dreads but I love that he cut them off for charity! Way to go Roxie!

The cornrows totally crack me up... I think this look was probably my favorite...

DD and Montreux have a very special place in my heart. Big Grin

(totally jealous that you already have a date announced... grr... :laugh: )
03-16-2007, 07:23 PM,

Should I make you even more jealous?..........there are TWO Wisconsin dates. One of them I won't be able to get to very early at all, as I can nearly guarantee it'll be one of the first few teacher inservices days before school starts next year....those totally required, necessary, can't get out of days. But hey...getting there a bit late is WAY better than not going! :-D