Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice Cooper - new album
03-16-2007, 07:28 PM,

(crosses arms and pouts) :laugh:

You BETTER have a damn good time! :laugh:
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
"Music has always been my passport to a better place." - Tom Petty
03-17-2007, 08:39 AM,

Whiskey Falls tourdates (so far)... I guess it looks like Damon's not playing with Coop this year... Sad

March 15-18
AC Delco NHRA Gatornationals (NHRA)
Gainesville, Fla

March 23-25, TBD (AFL, NBA, Whelen NASCAR)

March 31-April 1
O'Reilly NHRA Spring Nationals
Houston, Tex.

April 6
Austin Wranglers Game (AFL)
Austin, Tex.

April 12-16
Summit Racing Nationals
Las Vegas, NV

April 21-22 TBA (AFL, NBA, Whelen NASCAR)

April 26-29
Summit Racing Equipment Southern Nationals (NHRA)
Atlanta, GA

May 4-6
O'Reilly NHRA Nidwest Nationals (NHRA)
Madison, Ill. (St. Louis)

May 11
Nashville Kats Game (AFL)
Nashville, TN

May 18-16
O'Reilly's NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals (NHRA)
Bristol, TN

May 25
Kansas City Brigade (AFL)
Kansas City, Mo.

June 1-3
O'Reilly NHRA Summer Nationals (NHRA)
Topeka, Kansas

June 7-10
NHRA Nationals at Route 66 Raceway (NHRA)
Chicago, Ill.

June 15-17
Philadelphia Soul Game (AFL)
Philadelphia, PA

June 21-24
NHRA Super Nationals
Englishtown, NJ (NYC/Trenton)

Fall 2007 - 16 weeks of NFL games
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
03-17-2007, 10:13 AM,

Well........as of ANNOUNCED tour dates, none of those conflict!
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
03-17-2007, 10:14 AM,

Wait....all of their tour dates are at sporting events? That seems strange...
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
03-17-2007, 07:47 PM,

I thought so too... they haven't been "officially" announced, so we can only speculate...
03-18-2007, 01:17 AM,

Then again....it's been said Alice will start touring in May. So....that probably would lead to conflicts. Damn...I was really hoping to see more of Damon with Alice. Gotta love the two of them during "Be My Lover".....oh yeah, and every other song! LOL.
03-18-2007, 09:00 AM,

I would totally miss the hair flipping! Sad (oh yeah, and his guitar playing :laugh: )
03-18-2007, 10:01 AM,

Hair flipping? What hair flippi..... OH, You mean that things he's doing in nearly EVERY single picture I have of him? Big Grin
03-18-2007, 12:46 PM,

Not

at

all!

:laugh: :laugh:
03-18-2007, 01:49 PM,

Ah-hahahahaha! I love that you reference three of my own pictures. And yup, prime examples. I didn't notice that 'til i started to go back and look.

But, who's to complain, really? He does it so well! I still really like that one of him and Alice. Granted, I got a little excited by my digital zoom, so the quality could be better....but it's pretty decent, and that was my FIRST set of concert pics of anyone!
03-18-2007, 04:44 PM,

I just had to reference your pix... if I was really good, I would have put them in order of concert date! :laugh: I also really love that picture of Coop and Damon... after looking at it again, I decided it would do good as my desktop! :laugh:
03-20-2007, 05:51 PM,

And does it work well on your desktop? I think I had it as mine for a while. Right now, I have the entrance to the Phoenix Cooperstown patio on my desktop...and have since I got back from the Pudding! Smile
03-20-2007, 06:54 PM,

It works very well (it's Damon of course)! And hey, there's even a bonus shirtless Chuck in the background! :laugh:

I'm very fond of this certain pic right now... that might go up as a desktop in a few days!
03-20-2007, 07:00 PM,

That's an awesome picture!
03-20-2007, 07:07 PM,

... stole it from some guy's photobucket... :laugh: In fact, I'm starting to raid it right now... :laugh: