Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
picture of me and paul stanley
05-20-2008, 01:33 PM,
RE: picture of me and paul stanley
I went to Paul Stanley's art show a few weeks ago and he said the only people he can take pictures with are the ones who buy his paintings. Since the cheapest was 1000 dollars, I had to find another way for me and Paul to be in the same picture. Here it is:

Me and Starchild
I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick.
05-20-2008, 01:56 PM,

Quality. Big Grin
05-20-2008, 02:26 PM,

Way to be! :laugh:
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
"Music has always been my passport to a better place." - Tom Petty
05-20-2008, 02:30 PM,

This of course was some time after security refused to allow him to enter the first time wearing face make up, black lycra pants and very tall heels.

Oh. I was not suppose to tell anyone that. Sorry.

I know because I'm the guy in the picture laughing the dope smokers laugh with a blackened tooth, long dirty blonde mullet, tattered Kiss Army jean jacket that barely fits and wreaks of stinky low quality marijuana and driving a b!tchin navy blue '87 camaro that equally wreaks of skunk weed and burning power transmission fluid.

Now listening to "Free To Live" - The Firm
All things must pass
05-20-2008, 03:10 PM,

what a bunch of bull! that's how KISS is- only take pictures with fans who BUY the merchandise, right?
Proud auntie to Nydia, Haley and Juan<3

MISHKA POO-POO
05-20-2008, 04:47 PM,

Similar to the "horrorhound" weekends we have here. It's a horror movie fanfest, with horror movie actors, directors, etc. After the $25 single day pass, you still must stand in lines and pay to get photos and autographs. I'm a fan of Tom Savini's work, but was completely disappointed by his indifference to talking to his fans. I bought a pic of Ted Danson in "Creepshow" makeup (that Savini did) and only then would he sign it. He begrudgingly allowed a friend of mine to take a photo of us. PJ Soles on the other hand was overly friendly, and even though it cost me $10 to get a pic with her, she gladly signed my vhs and collector's edition copies of "Carrie"...even signing the vhs cover, the tape, the dvd, and front and inside cover, and we chatted for about 10 minutes. There were lots of folks there who I wanted to meet, but didn't have the inclination to spend all that money.
[Image: ahdn_paul_10.gif]"And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" [Image: ahdn_paul_07.gif]
05-20-2008, 05:02 PM,

Hey Trickrox, did you get a chance to ask PJ Soles working with the Ramones in Rock N Roll High School. I loved that movie!
Go Completely Wild!
05-20-2008, 05:12 PM,

Piano Nerd Wrote:Hey Trickrox, did you get a chance to ask PJ Soles working with the Ramones in Rock N Roll High School. I loved that movie!
No, but I thought about it AFTER I left! Doh! We spent alot of time talking about Carrie (my favorite movie of all time, after The Wizard of Oz). :grinning:
[Image: ahdn_paul_10.gif]"And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" [Image: ahdn_paul_07.gif]
05-20-2008, 05:29 PM,

He paints a beautiful heart.
05-20-2008, 05:37 PM,

Paul Calypso Wrote:He paints a beautiful heart.
Yeah he does doesn't he? Big Grin

Heart Art.
05-20-2008, 05:39 PM,

Darran Wrote:

Heart Art.
Do you think the one titled "Scream" is a self portrait?
Go Completely Wild!
05-20-2008, 06:19 PM,

EW?????????????????????? Looks like the residue that's left at the bottom of my kitchen sink after I do the dishes.

The self-portrait is priceless, he looks like Janice Dickinson. Except for the fact that his mouth is CLOSED which hers never is.
05-21-2008, 12:58 PM,

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>did Paul Stanley find a box of his kindergarten artwork ?</span>
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen, Are you READY TO ROCK
05-21-2008, 02:52 PM,

Yeah, seven times.
I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick.
05-21-2008, 03:24 PM,

Darran Wrote:

Heart Art.
Huh, I never figured him as a heart guy? Now if there was a bunch of STAR pictures, I might get that. ???
~4 Kings with an Army strong~