Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice Cooper - NEW album out 7/29/08
06-19-2008, 10:09 PM,
RE: Alice Cooper - NEW album out 7/29/08
If you didn't know...Alice's new album is coming out July 29th, 2008 (US release date). And it's called "Along Came a Spider."

And just today....his official MySpace page debuted this new promo photo...it's SOOOO cool!

Look!!!
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
06-19-2008, 10:25 PM,

P_Stranger Wrote:If you didn't know...Alice's new album is coming out July 29th, 2008 (US release date). And it's called "Along Came a Spider."

And just today....his official MySpace page debuted this new promo photo...it's SOOOO cool!

Look!!!
I know some people aren't crazy about spiders, but I think Alice has gone a little overboard with the preventative measures. My guess is that the Cooper household was out of Raid. Big Grin

No, I'm kidding - I bet the new album sounds great!
Go Completely Wild!
06-19-2008, 10:29 PM,

Oh, and here. The part outlined in red is supposedly the album's cover. Cool
Or if you want to vote for Mr. Potato Head as a write in, well...he's an extremist. He's extremely non-human.
06-20-2008, 06:46 AM,

Nice album cover. That would be cool if the whole design were the promo poster for the album and tour. Alice is great at having nice artwork associated with so much of his product.
06-20-2008, 10:20 AM,

P_Stranger Wrote:And just today....his official MySpace page debuted this new promo photo...it's SOOOO cool!

Look!!!
I'm likin' it! Loves me some pinstripes!
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
"Music has always been my passport to a better place." - Tom Petty
06-20-2008, 07:15 PM,

Can't wait! July 29th just isn't going to come fast enough.
I'm wishing to live longer aided by the supreme healing force of music.
It most definitely overcomes all weaking aspects of the body.
I have felt quite lost and distraught without those wonderful vinyl productions.
I'm convinced it's an addiction, too. I feel just great again.
06-24-2008, 05:20 PM,

The first track is out....NOW. You can listen to "Vengeance is Mine" on the Official Alice Cooper MySpace
06-24-2008, 05:35 PM,

It's also available at AliceCooper.com, if you prefer.
06-25-2008, 07:46 PM,

To be issued on double vinyl... drool.... :love:
"We think we understand a song's lyrics, but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music." The Angel's Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
06-26-2008, 04:34 PM,

Wow...I love the new song...can't wait for August...
06-27-2008, 08:09 PM,

This is too funny... I guess Alice is an inductee into the Deep Purple Mafia now! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
06-27-2008, 08:20 PM,

Yeah....WYM was complaining about that over on STUK. Good thing his name (And picture!!!) are on the cover!
07-04-2008, 10:39 AM,

TUESDAY - 7/8/2008 - Coop broadcasts to you tonight from his world tour in the land of cheese and watches, Switzerland! Tonight your host has something very special- it's the Nights with Alice Cooper debut of a song from his new ‘Along Came a Spider' record! As if that's not enough, there'll be a Cooper's Cover from the Ramones, funny trivia and stories about Queen, AND a This Day in Rock featuring Mott the Hoople! Then it's a Tuesday Bluesday tune from the Blues Magoos, plus a cool Closet Classic of rare rock! Don't miss Tuesday's titillating Nights with Alice Cooper- if you do, Vengeance will be Alice's!

So I guess if we wanna hear the whole album together, radios will be shutting off.... :laugh:
07-20-2008, 02:34 PM,

Ok, so Alice's Official Web Site has finally been properly redone and is AWESOME! Check it out!

The new album is how available for $9.99 on Amazon.com. Go buy it, you know you want to! As of this morning he was #1 in sales in Rock and #34 overall. Too cool!

There is now an Official Alice Youtube Channel with trailers for the new album. 3 up so far, and I believe one more to go up on Friday.

And finally, if you want to listen ahead of time. The ENTIRE album is now available to listen to on Alice's Official Myspace.

Just remember....in the U.S. mark your calendar for Tuesday, the 29th! Only 9 more days!!!! Cool
07-21-2008, 02:26 AM,

P_Stranger Wrote:Ok, so Alice's Official Web Site has finally been properly redone and is AWESOME! Check it out!

The new album is how available for $9.99 on Amazon.com. Go buy it, you know you want to! As of this morning he was #1 in sales in Rock and #34 overall. Too cool!

There is now an Official Alice Youtube Channel with trailers for the new album. 3 up so far, and I believe one more to go up on Friday.

And finally, if you want to listen ahead of time. The ENTIRE album is now available to listen to on Alice's Official Myspace.

Just remember....in the U.S. mark your calendar for Tuesday, the 29th! Only 9 more days!!!! Cool
I already have the whole album.
It's amazing.

I can't wait for the limited vinyl release to hit shelves.
"In town, you're the law. Out here, it's me." - Rambo

My blood is checkered