Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CT at Hard Rock Cafe Chicago - Cheap Trick to play Grand re opening
05-03-2008, 02:25 PM,

Piano Nerd Wrote:Maureen, I'm so excited for you! You've got cool mom. I can't wait to hear all about it - not long to go now. Hey, what are you going to wear - anything that says Cheap Trick, or are you trying to keep a low profile?
Thanks!! Yes, my mom is the coolest! Me keep a low profile at a Cheap Trick show?? :laugh: Usually it is more like obnoxious!! :laugh:
You're such a losing cause, why don't you go get lost
05-03-2008, 02:25 PM,

Piano Nerd Wrote:Maureen, I'm so excited for you! You've got cool mom. I can't wait to hear all about it - not long to go now. Hey, what are you going to wear - anything that says Cheap Trick, or are you trying to keep a low profile?
Thanks!! Yes, my mom is the coolest! Me keep a low profile at a Cheap Trick show?? :laugh: Usually it is more like obnoxious!! :laugh:
05-03-2008, 02:26 PM,

SallyLovesCheapTrick! Wrote:I WON! :laugh: I WON! :laugh:
Thank you Jetman for this post and Thank you Clark for posting the contest information from WLUP and THANK YOU CHEAP TRICK!! :laugh: Oh and I guess thanks to the loop too! I guess I should listen once in a while??? :laugh:
CONGRATS Sally!! Smile See you there!!!
05-03-2008, 02:26 PM,

SallyLovesCheapTrick! Wrote:I WON! :laugh: I WON! :laugh:
Thank you Jetman for this post and Thank you Clark for posting the contest information from WLUP and THANK YOU CHEAP TRICK!! :laugh: Oh and I guess thanks to the loop too! I guess I should listen once in a while??? :laugh:
CONGRATS Sally!! Smile See you there!!!
05-03-2008, 03:51 PM,

Thanks all you guys who are happy for me, I was thinking of you the whole time, Maureen, so glad to get to go. My post sounded like I was accepting an Oscar but I am a complete geek when it comes to Cheap Trick!!
05-03-2008, 03:51 PM,

Thanks all you guys who are happy for me, I was thinking of you the whole time, Maureen, so glad to get to go. My post sounded like I was accepting an Oscar but I am a complete geek when it comes to Cheap Trick!!
05-04-2008, 02:01 PM,

Congrats Maureen and Sally. Get pics if you can and we expect a full report. :grinning:
~(I don't know) Why you mean that much to me
(You don't know) What it feels like lovin' you~

~Been Rockin' to Cheap Trick since 1977~
05-04-2008, 02:01 PM,

Congrats Maureen and Sally. Get pics if you can and we expect a full report. :grinning:
~(I don't know) Why you mean that much to me
(You don't know) What it feels like lovin' you~

~Been Rockin' to Cheap Trick since 1977~
05-05-2008, 04:56 PM,

SallyLovesCheapTrick! Wrote:Thanks all you guys who are happy for me, I was thinking of you the whole time, Maureen, so glad to get to go. My post sounded like I was accepting an Oscar but I am a complete geek when it comes to Cheap Trick!!
Sally, please check your PMs!
"Beautiful thoughts of all kinds crystallize into habits of grace and kindliness, which solidify into genial and sunny circumstances."
05-05-2008, 04:56 PM,

SallyLovesCheapTrick! Wrote:Thanks all you guys who are happy for me, I was thinking of you the whole time, Maureen, so glad to get to go. My post sounded like I was accepting an Oscar but I am a complete geek when it comes to Cheap Trick!!
Sally, please check your PMs!
"Beautiful thoughts of all kinds crystallize into habits of grace and kindliness, which solidify into genial and sunny circumstances."
05-05-2008, 08:36 PM,

Thank you Fan Club!
Looking foward to the show!

Laurie
05-05-2008, 08:36 PM,

Thank you Fan Club!
Looking foward to the show!

Laurie
05-05-2008, 09:06 PM,

Yes, thank you Fan Club! See the other lucky winners at the show!
Bill in Morton
05-05-2008, 09:06 PM,

Yes, thank you Fan Club! See the other lucky winners at the show!
Bill in Morton
05-05-2008, 09:09 PM,

THANK YOU!!!! I am so thrilled to be able to go to the show!
four kings with an army strong, you knew the words to all our songs