Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets for August 21st Dallas Show - Two for Sale
06-27-2009, 08:55 AM,
RE: Tickets for August 21st Dallas Show - Two for Sale
I have two extra tickets located in Section 100, Row P, Seats 4 & 5 - face value. PM me if interested.
The more I think about, the less that it matters; the less I think about, the more that it matters...
06-27-2009, 11:06 AM,

I'm getting sick of watching videos of dolts walking around getting beers and chit chatting while CT is playing their gems. How freaking hard is it to find your seat and sit the freak down??? No one is paying attention to ct while they play. This is not the way a supergroup should promote a new album. And stop pandering to middle aged hausfraus who fondly remember hearing The Flame in their local supermarket. They will never buy the new album anyway. Play what your DIE HARD FANS want to hear!
06-27-2009, 02:16 PM,

Just trying to sell tickets here... ???
The more I think about, the less that it matters; the less I think about, the more that it matters...
06-30-2009, 02:53 PM,

"Just trying to sell tickets here...???"

ROLFLMAO I swear (every damn day) that most people don't read what was even posted. They just post whatever - it is obvious no winners of any debate team ever post on forums.

Cagwa, WTF was that?

Thanks for the laugh cagwa.

Zanfan, good luck on selling your tickets - the previous diatribe was not included with those seats but for just $19.99 more I will include you a nice framed copy with your ticket purchase.

Big Grin

Hamerica :unclesam: