Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHEAP TRICK SUMMER TOUR WITH DEF LEPPARD & POISON
02-26-2009, 08:07 AM,

OMG!!! I'm seriously thinking about hopping on a plane in late August/early September .... S##T, S##T, S##T!!! What am I thinking LOL!!! So bloody tempting Big Grin

Hey, just had a thought also! This tour ends early September so CT can have a few months off and then head down to AUSTRALIA and do some summer dates here. GREAT IDEA I THINK!!! Big Grin

WHAT ABOUT IT GUYS!!
debj1111@bigpond.com

~ * Deborah * ~ ... SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA!!!

** ABSOLUTELY ** CRAZY FOR ROBIN!!!!

CHEAP TRICK!! IT'S TIME FOR A HEADLINING TOUR OF AUSTRALIA!!
02-26-2009, 08:35 AM,

Another summer tour of the band I love supporting bands that I don't love. Thanks, I'll pass (but I am thrilled that our boys will be getting the well-deserved exposure and making money too!).
Come six with my nine.
02-26-2009, 08:45 AM,

Okay, it says it is a FOUR HOUR INTERACTIVE CONCERT .... so how long will CT play for??? One hour or one hour 30 mins!! Anyone know???
debj1111@bigpond.com

02-26-2009, 09:11 AM,

anyone want to take any bets on what the ticket prices for this will be? My guess is $80 to $100, plus the ever-present "convenience and facility charges" from good old ticketmaster.
02-26-2009, 09:21 AM,

I'd say that sounds about right, maybe a little higher? Then, for a decent seat, which for me is in the first five rows, if I can even score one, it'll be well over $200. :upside:
02-26-2009, 09:27 AM,

CHEAP & TRICKY IN AUSTRALIA Wrote:Okay, it says it is a FOUR HOUR INTERACTIVE CONCERT .... so how long will CT play for??? One hour or one hour 30 mins!! Anyone know???
I'm guessing they will be on for 45 minutes. That's about how long they were on last year, touring with Heart and Journey.

I'm probably just going to Jones Beach. Thought about Saratoga over 4th of July weekend, but since that venue left such a bad taste in my mouth last year I will pass.
-----------------------------
Life is oh so much better when you're looking forward to seeing Cheap Trick!

"Haaaay, it's me again"
02-26-2009, 09:47 AM,

CHEAP & TRICKY IN AUSTRALIA Wrote:Okay, it says it is a FOUR HOUR INTERACTIVE CONCERT .... so how long will CT play for??? One hour or one hour 30 mins!! Anyone know???
With a bit of luck CT will be on for 3.5 hours and DL and Poison can have 15 minutes each..............if they ask nicely. Big Grin
02-26-2009, 09:53 AM,

Big Grin Big Grin Haha Darran!!! 3.5 hours of CT ... now that's my kind of CT gig!
debj1111@bigpond.com

02-26-2009, 10:29 AM,

Where the H--- is Camden?

If they play a mostly uptempo set and play some new songs, it might be worth a look-n-see.
Gin-Go-Lo-Ba, Kiyakiya?
02-26-2009, 11:20 AM,

I miss the smaller venue shows. Once again good for the band bad for the fans!!!!!!!!!
02-26-2009, 11:30 AM,

Poison usually keeps the tix really cheap for their shows (last summer the highest was 50, I think?), but I am unsure of the prices for Def Leppard. All I know is it'll be a good summer with this tour and Judas Priest/Whitesnake!
I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick.
02-26-2009, 11:44 AM,

f**k ya! i needed this news. looks like another road trip through california. we'll be rockin and rollin all over this b***h! Smile Big Grin
long live cheap trick
02-26-2009, 12:02 PM,

bun e jr Wrote:Where the H--- is Camden?
From the city? Straight down the Jersey Turnpike. I-95 to 295.
02-26-2009, 12:03 PM,

Bunz Wrote:I miss the smaller venue shows. Once again good for the band bad for the fans!!!!!!!!!
Good for the band. Smile
02-26-2009, 12:06 PM,

I'm thrilled to see they'll be playing in my "backyard"! I'll have to take my lunch early on March 6th so that I can score a ticket......a small price to pay, as I'm sure the ticket price won't be so small.....
There is somewhere, someplace in the world
I want to take you, look out.....

http://countrygirl3ct.tripod.com/ (Tricknic website)