Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHEAP TRICK SUMMER TOUR WITH DEF LEPPARD & POISON
06-07-2009, 11:04 PM,

I'll be there.
06-16-2009, 06:24 PM,

Country Girl 3 Wrote:Well.....I found a ticket in Section 2 (the middle), Row K (only 1 row back from what I was offered during the pre-sale), Seat 13. So.........I'M GOING TO THE SHOW!! $145.30 (after the "convenience" charges....convenient for who? LOL) is a lot to pay, but, I will be seeing 3 bands that I like. So, not so bad.
Hi Country Girl. That's a good seat for this concert! I got in early for the sale for Dallas, but then went back several days later to find a better spot. Knowing Ticketbastard, a closer seat will pop-up later, but I'm sticking with mine. Also have Row K down here, but to Tom's far side...very far side of stage.

Have fun at the show. (You should go to Vegas, too!)
The more I think about, the less that it matters; the less I think about, the more that it matters...
06-23-2009, 07:15 AM,

Country Girl 3 Wrote:For the hell of it, I checked the availability of tickets at Ticketbastard.....not holding out much hope after the problem I had purchasing a ticket during the pre-sale.

Well.....I found a ticket in Section 2 (the middle), Row K (only 1 row back from what I was offered during the pre-sale), Seat 13. So.........I'M GOING TO THE SHOW!! $145.30 (after the "convenience" charges....convenient for who? LOL) is a lot to pay, but, I will be seeing 3 bands that I like. So, not so bad.

Without going thru 31 pages of posts, who else is going to this show?
We'll be there CG3 - lets meet up for a "refreshment" before the show.
06-23-2009, 03:56 PM,

Poison needs to "surrender" so CT can play for over 1 hour instead of 45 minutes. I know that's past Bun E.'s bedtime, but Poison needs to just go away. Crappy hair band 2 hit wonder.
06-23-2009, 05:11 PM,

FIRST DAY OF THE TOUR!! GOOD LUCK GUYS!! SEE YAS SOON!! rockon.png.gif 1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif r-n-r Cool
Go Completely Wild!
06-24-2009, 06:10 AM,

Piano Nerd Wrote:FIRST DAY OF THE TOUR!! GOOD LUCK GUYS!! SEE YAS SOON!! rockon.png.gif 1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif r-n-r Cool
Kick all their arse's guys and show them how bloody good you are Big Grin
debj1111@bigpond.com

~ * Deborah * ~ ... SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA!!!

** ABSOLUTELY ** CRAZY FOR ROBIN!!!!

CHEAP TRICK!! IT'S TIME FOR A HEADLINING TOUR OF AUSTRALIA!!
06-24-2009, 11:16 AM,

Is anyone going to the Cuyahoga Falls, OH show tomorrow?

Very excited about this one....I'm a huge DL and CT fan, not so much a Poison fan....and I'll be there! Big Grin :p rockon.png.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

06-24-2009, 01:54 PM,

Country Girl 3 Wrote:For the hell of it, I checked the availability of tickets at Ticketbastard.....not holding out much hope after the problem I had purchasing a ticket during the pre-sale.

Well.....I found a ticket in Section 2 (the middle), Row K (only 1 row back from what I was offered during the pre-sale), Seat 13. So.........I'M GOING TO THE SHOW!! $145.30 (after the "convenience" charges....convenient for who? LOL) is a lot to pay, but, I will be seeing 3 bands that I like. So, not so bad.

Without going thru 31 pages of posts, who else is going to this show?
Good for you. $145..holy cow! I didn't even consider paying all that money because I will probably leave after Cheap Trick. I'll be on the lawn. That's cool with me though... now we have Madison to look forward to!
four kings with an army strong, you knew the words to all our songs
06-24-2009, 09:08 PM,

I have a ticket for the last show of the tour. I am in row 13. Now when I bought it I assumed CT would go on after Poison. Boy was I wrong. Not only do they go on first in the day ("hums "When the lights are out, we'll be back at the hotel") but CT only plays 11 songs! Now do the obvious math. IWYTWM, The Flame and Surrender are givens, as well as 2 new ones (Sick Man and one more). Now what's left? Six songs! Out of the massive CT catalog they have only 6 songs left to play. For some reason, they picked She's Tight for opening night. I've never understood why they continue doing that one decade after decade. Sure many of you probably can't get enough of it, but maybe it's time to bury it in favor of some stronger ones?
06-25-2009, 08:34 AM,

TrickFanEmily Wrote:Is anyone going to the Cuyahoga Falls, OH show tomorrow?

Very excited about this one....I'm a huge DL and CT fan, not so much a Poison fan....and I'll be there! Big Grin :p rockon.png.gif
Can't wait to hear all about it Emily ... have fun Smile
debj1111@bigpond.com

~ * Deborah * ~ ... SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA!!!

** ABSOLUTELY ** CRAZY FOR ROBIN!!!!

CHEAP TRICK!! IT'S TIME FOR A HEADLINING TOUR OF AUSTRALIA!!
06-25-2009, 10:49 AM,

cagwa Wrote:Poison needs to "surrender" so CT can play for over 1 hour instead of 45 minutes. I know that's past Bun E.'s bedtime, but Poison needs to just go away. Crappy hair band 2 hit wonder.
There are alot of Poison haters on this board.
06-26-2009, 01:17 AM,

Say what you want about Leppard, but you have to laugh at this quote from Joe Elliott, especially the Paul McCartney bit at the end:

Q. Will much material from 2008’s “Songs From the Sparkle Lounge’’ make the set list?

A. Of course. The one thing we’ve tried to do is maintain the ability for me to be able to walk onstage and say, “Here’s a song from our latest album.’’ Like all vintage bands - us, Aerosmith, the Stones, U2 - we’ve got to keep playing new music or otherwise we’ll just stagnate and why not just move to Vegas? Which is another option down the road. (Laughs) . . . There’s going to be the hardcore down in the front who bought the new album and a lot of people on the lawn who haven’t bought anything since “Hysteria.’’ That’s just the way it is. Trust me, I go to [Paul] McCartney gigs and I know that there are people there who never even bought Wings albums, you know what I mean? It’s like “Band on the What?’’ (Laughs). And I’m going, “Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you?’’
Woke Up With a Monster. Cheap Trick 1997. Special One. Rockford. The Latest. 5 classics in a row. Can't wait for #6!!
07-01-2009, 05:50 AM,

Once again The Flame, but good quality: (06/28/09)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBO5uqoJI_s