Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto - July 4 - who's going???
06-29-2009, 12:38 PM,
RE: Toronto - July 4 - who's going???
well...after the darien lake fiasco...I've calmed down and decided to go to Toronto to see the band.....got some nice seats on ebay ....Smile
06-29-2009, 01:23 PM,

Of course I will be there. Let the countdown begin.........
A Cheap Trick blanket, that will keep you warm.
06-29-2009, 08:57 PM,

....and now a nice hotel in downtown Toronto..........not too far from the venue.....already got my shirt.....lol....
07-01-2009, 06:21 AM,

cdg Wrote:got some nice seats on ebay ....Smile
great find on the tickets. I went on line to see what tickets you could buy days before the concert and there are lots of tickets that are 2 and 3rd row. way closer than my tickets.

if you are still looking for a hotel
TO hotels
A Cheap Trick blanket, that will keep you warm.
07-01-2009, 08:24 AM,

ALERT: There is a major public servant strike in Toronto, now in week 2.
There is no garbage collection, and they blocked the street garbage bins from being used.
I was downtown yesterday, and it's not bad garbage wise, as most commercial garbage removal is private
I don't know if this affects anything relating to Ontario Place (province run) where the Amphitheatre is.

Also, expect to pay $20 parking ... for concerts. It's 1/3 that before 2 PM approx.
Get there early and enjoy your day at Ontario Place. You'll get in free showing your concert ticket.
They have some rides, water park, and some beer gardens, all along the shore of Lake Ontario
Expect to pay $10 a beer inside the concert venue.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen, Are you READY TO ROCK
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
07-01-2009, 11:24 AM,

And be aware that set time for CT is 6:30pm.