Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy for Cheap Trick - Well deserved attention
08-16-2009, 07:22 PM,
RE: Happy for Cheap Trick - Well deserved attention
When someone has provided so much music and opportunity to see them in concert over the years, I can only say that I am just overjoyed to see the success the album is having and the fact that people are talking about Cheap Trick.

Cheap Trick has never really broken up and everyone I have taken to a Cheap Trick concert has thoroughly enjoyed it, there are so many talents working together. Cheap Trick just kept touring and playing and making albums and never went away. They well deserve the credit they are getting.

I forget about everything when I go to see them and forgot how good they are in concert after not seeing them for three years.

Robin's voice was definetly the strongest and best between the three lead singers on tour, but then you listen to Rick, Bun E. and Tom and you see something no one else has.

I am sooo happy for Cheap Trick.
08-16-2009, 07:52 PM,

Damn RIGHT! Well said. We are the lucky ones really!
08-17-2009, 06:00 AM,

We are lucky, sounds like a song from somewhere???
08-17-2009, 06:19 AM,

They do deserve all the rave reviews they have been getting and the attention! I am so happy for them. What matters most is that they love what they are doing, but it feels good to be appreciated.

Kudos to their fans with good taste in music, who can think for themselves, not just go by what the media dictates and don't need glitter, but value substance.
~*♥*•.(¯`*•.♥.•*´¯).•*♥*~
08-17-2009, 07:00 AM,

BunEfanNC Wrote:When someone has provided so much music and opportunity to see them in concert over the years, I can only say that I am just overjoyed to see the success the album is having and the fact that people are talking about Cheap Trick.

Cheap Trick has never really broken up and everyone I have taken to a Cheap Trick concert has thoroughly enjoyed it, there are so many talents working together. Cheap Trick just kept touring and playing and making albums and never went away. They well deserve the credit they are getting.

I forget about everything when I go to see them and forgot how good they are in concert after not seeing them for three years.

Robin's voice was definetly the strongest and best between the three lead singers on tour, but then you listen to Rick, Bun E. and Tom and you see something no one else has.

I am sooo happy for Cheap Trick.
That's the spirit. rockon.png.gif

Positive be! 1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif
08-17-2009, 07:12 AM,

RockNRollMuse Wrote:Kudos to their fans with good taste in music, who can think for themselves, not just go by what the media dictates and don't need glitter, but value substance.
This is one of the most brilliant statements I have read in the time I've been here. Muse...you rock! rockon.png.gif
08-17-2009, 07:22 AM,

raquelroxx Wrote:This is one of the most brilliant statements I have read in the time I've been here. Muse...you rock! rockon.png.gif
You do too...Rock on! rockon.png.gif
~*♥*•.(¯`*•.♥.•*´¯).•*♥*~