Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TENTATIVE UK DATES
11-10-2010, 02:19 AM,

Hey all - really looking forward to London - My first 'real' gig was CT at Hammersmith back in 78 and now I am taking my 11 year old to his first real gig - kind of fitting really......

If this has already been answered somewhere else then sorry but could somebody let me know what time the band have been comming on stage for the last couple of shows.

Many thanks

Roll on Friday.....l
I'm just a slow emotion replay of somebody I used to be.

Caught like a rabbit in the headlights of a car – and I know its gonna hurt and I know its gonna scar
11-10-2010, 05:33 AM,

Sly

According to the Main Page under 'Upcoming Live Dates' they will be on at 8.30 p.m. in Manchester on Thursday and 8 p.m. in London on Friday.

I'm going to both so may see you in London.
Grissom
11-10-2010, 05:34 AM,

BTW Sly I last saw them at the Newcastle Mayfair in 79 so it is a similar length of time for me!
Grissom
11-10-2010, 06:04 AM,

Sly Wrote:Hey all - really looking forward to London - My first 'real' gig was CT at Hammersmith back in 78 and now I am taking my 11 year old to his first real gig - kind of fitting really......

If this has already been answered somewhere else then sorry but could somebody let me know what time the band have been comming on stage for the last couple of shows.

Many thanks

Roll on Friday.....l
it's been 8.30 - 8.45 last 2 shows
~ "Jump in my love car - Don't have to go very far" ~

11-10-2010, 06:54 AM,

Thanks all for the replies - see you all in London - I'll be the one with the short person on Ricks side hopefully near the front!

Caught like a rabbit in the headlights of a car – and I know its gonna hurt and I know its gonna scar
11-10-2010, 07:02 AM,

Grissom Wrote:BTW Sly I last saw them at the Newcastle Mayfair in 79 so it is a similar length of time for me!
Grissom - thankfully I have seen them at just about every UK visit since...

11-10-2010, 11:43 AM,

in my case...if only.
Grissom