Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TENTATIVE UK DATES
04-21-2010, 03:10 AM,

Definitely Manchester...already bought my tickets! :p (hope we´ll have a Krombacher then MCFCTrick!)

Same here, 12stringbassist- always busy with my band on the weekends- but for that London date I might will block this one friday... Smile

Let´s hope these dates will be officially confirmed soon. I´ll keep my fingers crossed.

Would really like to meet some of you there...
04-21-2010, 03:50 AM,

Cheap Trick Webmaster Wrote:TENTATIVE UK DATES

There are some TENTATIVE dates being planned for a short UK tour.
Dates are as follows:
11/7 - Glasgow - venue is TBD
11/8 - Wolverhampton - Wulfrun Hall
11/11 - Manchester - Academy 2
11/12 - London - Shepherds Bush Empire
Please note these dates are NOT CONFIRMED - they are TENTATIVE.
Once they are confirmed, we will let you know here at cheaptrick.com
Just a thought Mr Webmaster Dude but you got any plans to come over if/when this tour becomes official?
You could vist the beautiful Rockfield Studios where Rush recorded A Farewell to Kings and Hemispheres.
Its only 80 miles from Wolverhampton.
04-21-2010, 08:05 AM,

Jason.Friday 13th666 Wrote:On behalf of Deb and Me. LUCKY BASTARDS. Or just plain Bastards. icon_puke_r.gif :devil: Smile
LUCKY BLOODY BASTARDS!!!! is more like it Jas!!! Big Grin icon_thumright.gif

... but honestly, I'm sooooo unbelievably happy ... *NOT*!!! ... only joking!! ... LOL!! .... yeah, I am so happy for you guys over there especially Jill as this will be her VERY 1ST TRICK GIG!! icon_bounce.gif
debj1111@bigpond.com

~ * Deborah * ~ ... SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA!!!

** ABSOLUTELY ** CRAZY FOR ROBIN!!!!

CHEAP TRICK!! IT'S TIME FOR A HEADLINING TOUR OF AUSTRALIA!!
04-21-2010, 10:44 AM,

Jason.Friday 13th666 Wrote:On behalf of Deb and Me. LUCKY BASTARDS. Or just plain Bastards. icon_puke_r.gif :devil: Smile
I hear The Pet Shop Boys are touring down under you lucky Aussie b•st•rd. :laugh:
04-21-2010, 11:06 AM,

Darran Wrote:
I hear The Pet Shop Boys are touring down under you lucky Aussie b•st•rd. :laugh:
Rumour has it that Jason Donovan is the support act. Big Grin
"Vambo Rool OK!"
04-21-2010, 11:57 AM,

might need some help here guys as this is my first time on here :down:
Life has many choices… whisky… vodka.. rum.. gin.. beer.. Which one did u Choose???? Big Grin Tongue
04-21-2010, 12:06 PM,

christrick Wrote:might need some help here guys as this is my first time on here :down:
Welcome,help with what? dontknow.gif
04-21-2010, 12:14 PM,

christrick Wrote:might need some help here guys as this is my first time on here :down:
Oh and by the way i've often heard Rick referred to as a guitar God so are you Chris or Christ? Big Grin
04-21-2010, 12:46 PM,

anybody got any meeting places for us uk trick fans, the walkabout is a good one for the london gig, what about the others,gonna try to do them all
Life has many choices… whisky… vodka.. rum.. gin.. beer.. Which one did u Choose???? Big Grin Tongue
04-21-2010, 12:56 PM,

christrick Wrote:anybody got any meeting places for us uk trick fans, the walkabout is a good one for the london gig, what about the others,gonna try to do them all
Where you from then? dontknow.gif
04-21-2010, 01:01 PM,

from watford , not far from london Big Grin
04-21-2010, 06:09 PM,

dextershrill Wrote:
Darran Wrote:
Rumour has it that Jason Donovan is the support act. Big Grin
Daz not if it was next door with free food, beer, nude modals ( actually they would be men as we are talking Pet Shop Boys) etc. I will leave the honour of seeing them in your capable hands Daz. And as for you Dex I have been banned from all Jason(good name)Donovan appearances as I freak him out standing there in front of him drooling and with a Bonner. I still can’t believe Fkn Kyle has a singing career . About time you guys over there stopped watching Neighbours so the piece of shiat show gets cancelled. :p
04-21-2010, 11:29 PM,

That is so wonderful for the UK fans!
(Oh) Claire
04-22-2010, 11:12 AM,

Going to as many as possible....Def Manchester and Wolves....

Meeting for Manchester, can I suggest Jabez Clegg.....really close to the venue. 5 min walk.Hope to meet up with a few on here...

Or you can join me and Thick Man Of Europe on the Krombacher in Bar Fringe in Manchester city centre's Northern Quarter earlier!
CTID
04-22-2010, 12:13 PM,

im watching an noting where everyones going then gonna try an decide where top go ... i WANT to do manchester , london AND wolves ............. but sadly know one is all the pennies will stretch to Sad Sad .......... an its gonna be sooo hard to decide .. but theres plenty of time yet ... and as well as seeing trick i want to see all of ya off here too .. soo illl carry on watching and trying to work out WHERE my best chance of doing that is lol ......... it is rather exciting tho isnt it folks .. and think im right in thinking all these 3 are standing gigs ????????? so no big rush to get front row seats ???????? just a long cold wait to get in i guess then a huge pile of clothes weve all stripped off when we finaly do get in there lol Big Grin Big Grin ive already decided most hotel rooms have kettles .. so flasks of coffee will be doable lol .. ohh its gonna be soo good to be a part of what ive read about on here sooo manty times now .. cant wait to join in all the fun Big Grin Big Grin