Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TENTATIVE UK DATES
04-22-2010, 01:00 PM,

MCFCTrick Wrote:Going to as many as possible....Def Manchester and Wolves....

Meeting for Manchester, can I suggest Jabez Clegg.....really close to the venue. 5 min walk.Hope to meet up with a few on here...

Or you can join me and Thick Man Of Europe on the Krombacher in Bar Fringe in Manchester city centre's Northern Quarter earlier!
mcfctrick,will def meet up in jabez clegg, see cheap trick there the last time, rick handed me uncle dick guitar in the front row and got a amazing photo of it icon_bounce.gif
Life has many choices… whisky… vodka.. rum.. gin.. beer.. Which one did u Choose???? Big Grin Tongue
04-22-2010, 01:06 PM,

Apparently between 3pm and 7pm Monday to Thursday it's happy hour in Jabez Clegg,isn't that happy four hours? Big Grin
04-22-2010, 01:12 PM,

Darran Wrote:Apparently between 3pm and 7pm Monday to Thursday it's happy hour in Jabez Clegg,isn't that happy four hours? Big Grin
that sounds mighty fine for me, just need to sort our accomodation so consumption can be of a higher level, and my level is set very high, gonna be a great tour, i can feel it in my vodka drunken_smilie1.gif
Life has many choices… whisky… vodka.. rum.. gin.. beer.. Which one did u Choose???? Big Grin Tongue
04-22-2010, 01:26 PM,

christrick Wrote:
Darran Wrote:Apparently between 3pm and 7pm Monday to Thursday it's happy hour in Jabez Clegg,isn't that happy four hours? Big Grin
that sounds mighty fine for me, just need to sort our accomodation so consumption can be of a higher level, and my level is set very high, gonna be a great tour, i can feel it in my vodka drunken_smilie1.gif
Hey Christrick.....think Darran was looking at the Ibis on Charles St.....close location for the gig/pubs of Oxford Rd etc....

And welcome to the boards...
CTID
04-22-2010, 02:34 PM,

And the storm will apparently break out overseas in some cities! Alléluia!
Dont forget your overcoat and umbrella, Darran!
with every tear a dream
04-22-2010, 03:45 PM,

MCFCTrick Wrote:
christrick Wrote:
Hey Christrick.....think Darran was looking at the Ibis on Charles St.....close location for the gig/pubs of Oxford Rd etc....

And welcome to the boards...
good info mcfc, looks like we could organise a good drink meet for the gigs drunken_smilie1.gif
04-23-2010, 12:39 PM,

Can't wait.....Oh God, I am wishing the summer away!

Rhodes Rock is sooooo close now......sunshine, music and Mythos....bring it on! rockon.png.gif drunken_smilie1.gif icon_sunny.gif
CTID
04-25-2010, 09:27 AM,

tickets now coming for the manchester gig, need rest of tour to be confirmed so rest of plans to be in place. bring on november.
04-26-2010, 09:02 AM,

tickets now confirmed from manchester london & glasgow, just waitin on the wolves......... ???
04-26-2010, 09:48 AM,

Its the O2-ABC-Glasgow. 1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif
04-26-2010, 09:48 AM,

Wolverhampton and London Tickets go on sale on Wednesday 28th April, 9 am...

And that is EXACTLY when I will buy my tickets for these shows!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Did I mention: I am happy!!!
04-26-2010, 10:39 AM,

Thick man of Europe" Wrote:Wolverhampton and London Tickets go on sale on Wednesday 28th April, 9 am...

maybe I've been to Florida too much but does anyone else see strange MickeyMouse ears when viewing ThickMan's avatar ???
~ "Jump in my love car - Don't have to go very far" ~

04-26-2010, 11:44 AM,

i'malondonctman Wrote:
Thick man of Europe" Wrote:Wolverhampton and London Tickets go on sale on Wednesday 28th April, 9 am...

maybe I've been to Florida too much but does anyone else see strange MickeyMouse ears when viewing ThickMan's avatar ???
No! dontknow.gif
04-26-2010, 12:09 PM,

i can see what ya mean lol Big Grin
04-26-2010, 01:12 PM,

jilla Wrote:i can see what ya mean lol Big Grin
Big Grin...just wait until November when you hear me sing along with a MickeyMouse voice standing next to you front row..!! :p

Wolverhampton - Manchester? Have made your up your mind yet, Jilla?