Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TENTATIVE UK DATES
04-26-2010, 07:37 PM,

nope not yet ... may not decide for a while yet ........ then will weigh up all the gigs and whose gonna go where .. what costs are involved with each one etc before finaly deciding ....... theres plenty of time yet ... need to see how my hours at work are nearer the time too .. and thats anyones guess at the moment .......... soo looks like ill not be deciding till much nearer the time .. but ill be at one of them for sure Big Grin
04-27-2010, 12:28 AM,

The 4 UK dates in November have been now added to the official, confirmed tour date list(s) on ct.com.

Kim
(They persecute me right here in Leeds, England)
04-27-2010, 02:10 AM,

kgisborne Wrote:The 4 UK dates in November have been now added to the official, confirmed tour date list(s) on ct.com.

Kim
although on Tour Dates page in the right hand column entitled "Country" it still says "US" !!
~ "Jump in my love car - Don't have to go very far" ~

04-27-2010, 04:01 AM,

kgisborne Wrote:The 4 UK dates in November have been now added to the official, confirmed tour date list(s) on ct.com.

Kim
Woo hoo officialness. Big Grin
04-27-2010, 05:20 AM,

Kim
Booked my flights... Manchester airport Sunday, 11/7/10.
I will be staying in England the whole week...can´t wait! icon_thumleft.gif

THANK YOU CHEAP TRICK FOR COMING OVER TO EUROPE!!!
04-27-2010, 07:18 AM,

i'malondonctman Wrote:maybe I've been to Florida too much but does anyone else see strange MickeyMouse ears when viewing ThickMan's avatar ???
I do. I even thought Thick Man had chosen this avatar on purpose.
"What I just said is the fundamental, end-all, final, not-subject-to-opinion absolute truth, depending on where you're standing."
04-27-2010, 01:36 PM,

Darran Wrote:Its the O2-ABC-Glasgow. 1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif
You f***** beauty!! See you there??
"Vambo Rool OK!"
04-28-2010, 01:56 AM,

remember guys when attempting to book Wolverhampton tix:

you may be offered a "kipper tie" - this, in fact, means a "cup of tea" Big Grin

or if they say "you coming on the Slough train" - they actually mean "not the fast train"

more dialect explanations/bashing to come Da
~ "Jump in my love car - Don't have to go very far" ~

04-28-2010, 02:37 AM,

dextershrill Wrote:
Darran Wrote:Its the O2-ABC-Glasgow. 1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif
I'll be there. And hopefully at the other UK dates too.
04-28-2010, 02:40 AM,

i'malondonctman Wrote:remember guys when attempting to book Wolverhampton tix:

you may be offered a "kipper tie" - this, in fact, means a "cup of tea" Big Grin

or if they say "you coming on the Slough train" - they actually mean "not the fast train"

more dialect explanations/bashing to come Da
Brilliant! This should assist those of you attempting to communicate when in my current home town, Glasgow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMnKPnPhhYw
04-28-2010, 03:53 AM,

Tickets for Wolverhampton are on sale now and since I used the "print@home"-option I am holding my ones in hands- Feels good!
They read "CHEAP TRICK plus GUESTS"..wonder who is it..?!

Sadly I noticed that even for the UK dates Bun E. is not in sight on the website pics advertising the shows...
04-28-2010, 04:26 AM,

Mike Hayes Wrote:
dextershrill Wrote:
I'll be there. And hopefully at the other UK dates too.
Nice one. Getting tickets today for Glasgow & London. Thickman, are you heading up to Glasgow?
"Vambo Rool OK!"
04-28-2010, 06:00 AM,

and they do bright yellow chips .. or they do just up the road in bilston ... oh hold on not chips to you are they .. fries then .. but different to the sort ya get in macdonalds lol ... this language thing gets very complicated sometimes lolBig Grin
04-28-2010, 07:00 AM,

Got my tickets for the London show rockon.png.gif
I could use a little more cowbell
04-28-2010, 01:04 PM,

Glasgow,Woverhampton and Manchester hotels booked! 1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif