Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Reckon It's a Winner , any other thoughts ?? - short song preview available on Amazon
06-26-2009, 07:52 PM,

uh oh , without trying to p*ss anyone off who had hoped this longwinded and often times nasty assed thread would wither and die ...... I really have to give my last thought , now that I have enjoyed the CD in it's full form........damn they sound great

balltearer , of course
bloody ripper , yep .......but even more than that............

FRIGGIN' LEGENDARY !!!!!!! , hell yeah .........
great work CT , right songs , right producer ,........... all we need now is for the unwashed masses to take notice and BAM!! no more Poison tours LOL.

One reviewer noted the 3 year plan is working wonders for CT , with each CD better than the previous ...... special one bettered by rockford , surpassed by latest .........with this trend , the next 3 years are going to be an agonizing wait LOL

Lets hope the boys play a large chunk of this gem live , wouldn't that be a treat......
OK , now I really will slink back to lurking , well until Vegas :-)
HeezaHore (aka Aussie Steve )
(proudly representing Aussie fans where and whenever possible for over 35 years)
06-27-2009, 02:11 AM,

Doctor Monster Wrote:
ch67 Wrote:I don't have my copy yet, but based on the comments I have been reading, it sounds like there is far more recycling being done on this album than I originally thought. Again, it is an unfair statement on my part, no doubt. But I'm just going on what you good folks have written, so I am just pointing out what's already been said.
You can't be a guy. You must be a beaten down house wife because I have never in my life read the kind of whiney negative BS you have been posting.
Well you have now, D**k head!
06-27-2009, 10:50 AM,

ch67 Wrote:
Doctor Monster Wrote:
ch67 Wrote:I don't have my copy yet, but based on the comments I have been reading, it sounds like there is far more recycling being done on this album than I originally thought. Again, it is an unfair statement on my part, no doubt. But I'm just going on what you good folks have written, so I am just pointing out what's already been said.
You can't be a guy. You must be a beaten down house wife because I have never in my life read the kind of whiney negative BS you have been posting.
Get off the boards and tend to the more important things in your life.
06-27-2009, 11:04 AM,

ch67 Wrote:
Doctor Monster Wrote:
I make it a point not get in the middle of these things but this type of post has NO PLACE here, ** or not. Please take your negativity and gutter- mouth elsewhere.
"Ooooh babe you need some brand new shoes"

06-27-2009, 11:58 AM,

new shooze Wrote:
ch67 Wrote:
Doctor Monster Wrote:
I make it a point not get in the middle of these things but this type of post has NO PLACE here, ** or not. Please take your negativity and gutter- mouth elsewhere.
Back atcha. Both of you can get bent, I could care less what either of you think. You are both so holier than thou I wonder how God let you out of his sight. Go censor someone else, for a refreshing change.
06-27-2009, 12:04 PM,

ch67 Wrote:Back atcha. Both of you can get bent, I could care less what either of you think. You are both so holier than thou I wonder how God let you out of his sight. Go censor someone else, for a refreshing change.
Don't you have some more important things in your life to attend to? I think you said you do. Time for you to sign off.
06-27-2009, 12:48 PM,

Shooze is right, people - this thread is starting to generate complaints galore, and we could really do without board members yelling "dickhe@d" at each other for the world (and Google) to see. Not going to close this thread at this time, but, that's quite enough with the fighting, thanks.
06-27-2009, 12:50 PM,

Okay, NOW I'm closing it, you guys can't even stop yelling at each other long enough to let me make a post telling you to knock it off.

CHILL.