Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miracle - bad edit??
06-23-2009, 11:33 PM,
RE: Miracle - bad edit??
At about :57 seconds in, is there a bad edit, or did my album download badly from Amazon???

Just wondering.
06-23-2009, 11:43 PM,

I don't hear anything wrong with my download from Amazon.
"You're Takin' Me Back"
06-27-2009, 11:52 AM,

Strange ... I heard what sounds like a curious edit on " Miracle" but it was at 2:41, on the held out vocal note. When I hear the cd it's barely noticeable but on my iPod it sounds like the track skips.

I got my cd from here, not Amazon.
This ain't committee art, but my God, it ain't a dream !
06-27-2009, 12:06 PM,

Toledo Lude Wrote:Strange ... I heard what sounds like a curious edit on " Miracle" but it was at 2:41, on the held out vocal note. When I hear the cd it's barely noticeable but on my iPod it sounds like the track skips.

I got my cd from here, not Amazon.
Curious... what does the packaging look like? What is a v-pack?
06-27-2009, 12:10 PM,

It's a jewel case with the cover we've all seen.
Booklet has glossy back w/ song titles, opens to 2 pages of credits, and 4 individual live b/w photos, one panel each.

Back cover is silhouette of them on beach.

CD is white with logo and album title, etc. No lyrics.

I've never heard of a v-pack.
06-27-2009, 12:27 PM,

"V-pack" is a variation of "digipak," it's just another variety of eco-friendly recycled packaging with no plastic jewel case. Many retailers are demanding this (thinner, takes up less retail shelf space, lower shipping weight, not to mention the eco-benefits).

As such, "The Latest" WILL be appearing in v-pack/digipack format at retail outlets in July - same art, same liner notes, everything's the same except cardboard pack vs. jewel case. So, yes, there will be both jewel case and cardboard digipak versions out there, but the majority of retail will be stocking the digipack version.
06-27-2009, 01:04 PM,

good thing my eight bucks shipping got the generic jewel case here almost a week late !
06-27-2009, 01:22 PM,

I got my jewel case CD. It's great! Packaging is fine, CD sounds amazing, graphics are real cool!

When this CD hits the stores, I'm gonna buy a couple to give as gifts.

BTW, MIRACLE sounds fine on my CD, no problems.
06-27-2009, 02:31 PM,

Cheap Trick Webmaster Wrote:"V-pack" is a variation of "digipak," it's just another variety of eco-friendly recycled packaging with no plastic jewel case. Many retailers are demanding this (thinner, takes up less retail shelf space, lower shipping weight, not to mention the eco-benefits).

As such, "The Latest" WILL be appearing in v-pack/digipack format at retail outlets in July - same art, same liner notes, everything's the same except cardboard pack vs. jewel case. So, yes, there will be both jewel case and cardboard digipak versions out there, but the majority of retail will be stocking the digipack version.
Mr. Webmaster,

Can you confirm if there's going to be a bonus track on the Japan import or iTunes or wherever?

Also, are radio stations receiving promo singles?

If this has been answered before--sorry! I just wanna know. THANKS!!
GOO GOO GOO JOOB...

("No you're not" said Little Nicole)
06-27-2009, 09:14 PM,

Upon listening to it a few more times, it seems to be just an off timed drum beat, or something.

Although my download from Amazon snipped the last second off a couple tunes.

No biggie, gonna buy the actual cd when it's released.