Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Kihn praises CT on his morning radio show
04-29-2010, 03:57 PM,
RE: Greg Kihn praises CT on his morning radio show
Greg Kihn (known for his hits Jeopardy and The Breakup Song) hosts a morning radio show in my town of San Jose, CA. The other morning while driving to work Dream Police came on and afterwords he praised Rick's songwriting ability and said he really liked the riff of DP. It was nice to hear.

Not quite radio but I heard I Want You To Want Me at the A&W restaurant in Lodi, CA (home of A&W root beer). I'm hearing them more and more often out there these days!
04-30-2010, 12:31 PM,

It's one thing to have a high profile musician praise Cheap Trick, but Greg Kihn? Sheez..
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
04-30-2010, 02:44 PM,

curiouser Wrote:It's one thing to have a high profile musician praise Cheap Trick, but Greg Kihn? Sheez..
I don't care who said it, the fact is he did it on the radio to a listening audience. Exposure is exposure.
05-01-2010, 09:27 PM,

I listen to Greg Kihn sometimes as well ... and he is a much better Radio DJ than singer ... he was alright in his day. Hell of a good guy, and he loves the San Jose Sharks! GO SHARKS!

He is a historian and lover of good music and tells some cool rock n roll stories. So all things kihnsidered, coming from Greg Kihn is alright!

It is like getting a compliment from you Next of Kihn ... As a fan, I'll take it!

Thanks Greg and you all may Kihntinue!