Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last time you heard ct on the radio - Too long?
12-11-2004, 11:11 PM,

Tonight!! Just heard the end of IWYTWM on 96.9 FM!

Too bad I missed most of it....I was jamming away with Hall & Oates' "Jingle Bell Rock" on another station! :p
12-16-2004, 11:51 AM,

Right now.....at this very moment.....

IWYTWM (Budokan version) on 97.3 "The Brew" in Milwaukee, WI
There is somewhere, someplace in the world
I want to take you, look out.....

http://countrygirl3ct.tripod.com/ (Tricknic website)
12-16-2004, 12:58 PM,

Everyday at work. 94.7 right here in beautiful (and looks like baseball-less) Washington DC. Usually Surrender, Dream Police, or I Want You to Want Me but sometimes they will play surprises (Live or Cover Songs, etc)!!!!!!!!
12-17-2004, 11:17 AM,

I heard their R.A.D public service spot in Boise last weekend.
12-18-2004, 11:15 PM,

Last night at the Bone radio weekend party. 93.3 in Dallas/Ft. Worth is really playing a lot of Cheap Trick. Big Grin
The more I think about, the less that it matters; the less I think about, the more that it matters...
12-20-2004, 12:33 AM,

I was coming home from work Sunday morning at 7am and there is a guy on the radio who is a minister who has a radio show called Rock and Religion or something like that and I heard THE FLAME. It was pretty cool because even though I don't like that song as one of my CT favorites, after it was played, the minister said that he liked that song because to him it shows that we need to be a flame to be brightness in other people's lives. I thought that was pretty cool.
WILL YOU BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD YOU YOUR TOMORROW WAS
MY YESTERDAY?
12-20-2004, 11:10 AM,

this morning!!!

Don't Be Cruel!!!
12-21-2004, 02:18 PM,

This morning...Woo Hoo!

Come On Christmas...on WXRT Chicago

Man, that got me through the morning!!
12-21-2004, 07:44 PM,

Two days in a row...IWYTWM and then yesterday as I turned the car on...Surrender started playing! Gotta love Chicago radio stations...they do play CT quite a bit!

WOW Voices...Come on Christmas...cool!! XRT usually plays the obscure ones!! I remember one morning hearing the opening notes to "So Good To See You" and thought...how f'n cool that was!!
"You're Takin' Me Back"
12-22-2004, 06:16 AM,

Dream Police on WLVQ fm 96 in Columbus Ohio 96.3 for Ricks' birthday.
Are we really the Dream Police?
12-25-2004, 12:33 AM,

about 4 years ago, when i was just getting into ct, i heard "I want you to want me" on the classic rock station, that's the only time i've heard them though.
Snails see the benefits - the beauty in every inch
12-28-2004, 02:39 PM,

the radio station i listen to is great and all, but i never CT played. it sucks!
"...I tried to fake a laugh or two, my mistakes were all for you..."
12-30-2004, 12:02 PM,

yesterday (Dec.29) Don't Be Cruel and Can't Stop Fallin' Into Love (surprise!!!). It was a classic rock double play day on Power 104
12-31-2004, 11:11 AM,

I heard Ain't That A Shame about 3 days ago on WMMR in Philly. They had just recently changed their format a little and seem to play them a little more frequenty but, alas, the same songs. They played a block last week for Ricks bday & I called the station to request they play something other than IWYTWM, Dream Police or Surrender (their "staple" songs). Pierre (DJ) asked what I had in mind. I then went into how they are so under-rated and are still around making GREAT music and it would be nice to hear something new. I then requested Best Friend. Of corse, when they got to the block the played.........are you ready.....IWYTWM, Dream Police and Surrender :angry: The DJ did say something like-This also goes out to Chrissie from Delran who wishes Rick a happy 58th dbay. I just get so mad sometimes because the do not get the recognition they deserve. But I guess I should be happy that they do get some airplay here.
Chrissie
01-05-2005, 05:15 AM,

the last time i heard them was the night of the london show last year, we were in the pub next door, before the gig, and IWYTWM came on the radio, so cool, the pub was rocking.
~it's either that, or suicide!~