Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preggo update! - sorry to keep ya waitin'!
04-27-2010, 01:53 PM,
RE: preggo update! - sorry to keep ya waitin'!
This past Sunday I hit the 7-month mark! July 11th, here I come! ( well, Lucille, actually.) and I don't think I told you guys, but I switched her name- Meadow Lucille will now be Lucille Meadow. I needed a daughter totally named after Lucille Ball. So sue me. Big Grin
My belly's huge, omg- I can't cross my legs! I hate putting on my shoes because I can't bend down anymore! Sitting and sleeping is so uncomfortable! lol.
and I don't have many cravings- they're mostly for drinks, actually. Drinks that I cannot have! Like iced coffee. mmmm......how I miss it. I want it SO BAD.
and Pepsi!
I got a new job working at a pizza place in the back of a bar- got laid off from the hospital. But I LOVE my new job! It's so much FUN! (and drunk people tip pregnant women pretty well, I do say!) LOL.
Lucy's been moving around in my tummy all morning- she's awake all night already! sleeps a lot in the day. we just built her crib, and now we gotta work on her dresser and changing table. make room for baby! <3
I'm doing great, just wanted to let you know!
Proud auntie to Nydia, Haley and Juan<3

MISHKA POO-POO
04-27-2010, 04:26 PM,

That's awesome news!! Take care of yourself & little Lucy!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ My World Is In A Spin, You Want To Come On In  ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 
04-27-2010, 04:38 PM,

Her name is just adorable. Good luck to you. What heaven that must be working in a pizza place while pregnant! (although heartburn could be a problem.)
If I never loved, I never would have cried.
04-27-2010, 11:17 PM,

Great to hear from you! Lil' Lucy will be born to a Mom and Dad who dearly love her! And this will be your best summer ever...and the summer that you will barely get to see (you'll be so busy with the tiny babe)! Please keep us posted! Smile
04-28-2010, 06:57 AM,

I can just see little Lucy on a time-out. You can say "Luuuuceeee, you have some 'splainin' to do !"
Hello, it's me again .....
04-28-2010, 07:40 AM,

Eryn, thanks for the update. Been thinking about you. Glad to know everything is going so well for you. xx Thalia
Go Completely Wild!
04-28-2010, 10:33 AM,

cheapdate Wrote:I can just see little Lucy on a time-out. You can say "Luuuuceeee, you have some 'splainin' to do !"
Big Grin
04-28-2010, 11:50 AM,

Best of luck to you Eryn. What an exciting time in your life!
All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
04-28-2010, 11:59 AM,

Serious question,whats the fascination with Lucille Ball about then? dontknow.gif
04-28-2010, 07:58 PM,

Congrats Eryn....glad to hear that you and baby Lucy are doing well.
04-29-2010, 02:35 AM,

Darran Wrote:Serious question,whats the fascination with Lucille Ball about then? dontknow.gif
OK. I know I must sound like a "Lucy fanatic".
I'll explain!!!

My grandma was a huuuuuge Lucy fan, and, out of all her grandchildren, I was the only one who shared her Lucy love! That was our "thing"- whenever I Love Lucy came on, she'd kick everyone but me out of her room and we'd watch it for hours. After she passed away I got a painting of L. and Desi that she specifically put aside for me. So my daughter's name is ALSO a nod to my Grandma Teri<3
plus, Jeff knows all the episodes- his family is pro-Lucy too! It's awesome!

MISHKA POO-POO
04-29-2010, 04:05 AM,

Sweet! icon_thumleft.gif
04-29-2010, 07:47 PM,

cheapdate Wrote:I can just see little Lucy on a time-out. You can say "Luuuuceeee, you have some 'splainin' to do !"
OMG I'm totally going to use that!! Tongue

r-n-r

my next prenatal appt. is May 11th. I'm now officially at the "every 2 weeks" point.

MISHKA POO-POO