The Garden Critters Thread
06-22-2010, 03:43 PM,

1955Meg Wrote:Is that a male or a female, Darran? I can't tell... :glare:
No idea I didn't fancy turning it over and looking for a knob. :glare:
06-22-2010, 08:54 PM,

More beer needed.... Big Grin
06-22-2010, 09:29 PM,

cheapdate Wrote:
Voices909 Wrote:We had a lost neighborhood cat on the loose for a day or so. The owner had a $2500. reward for him. I am amazed the whole neighborhood was not calling, "Here kitty, kitty, kitty." Good news is that he found his cat. Next stop, microchip.
Too funny.
Lots of happy endings thanks to those microchips, though. icon_thumleft.gif
Until we start installing them in humans.
06-23-2010, 09:03 AM,

Hmmm. Could we locate missing people? Those taken against their will? Can they be used to find them, not just identify them in person?
07-01-2010, 05:32 AM,

At 5am this morning my darling wife :love: and I were in bed asleep when something seemed to wake me,I looked towards the window and there was a squirrel sitting on the window sill tapping the glass with his front paws as if he was playing the bongos. I woke my wife and we watched him for a few minutes before falling back to sleep.
30 minutes later I was woken again and there he was half way up the window frame,leaning over tapping the window with one paw.
My wife then went out the back to investigate and found all the bird feeders and bird table empty.
It appears the cheeky little bugger was asking for breakfast. Big Grin
07-01-2010, 06:25 AM,

Darran Wrote:At 5am this morning my darling wife :love: and I were in bed asleep when something seemed to wake me,I looked towards the window and there was a squirrel sitting on the window sill tapping the glass with his front paws as if he was playing the bongos. I woke my wife and we watched him for a few minutes before falling back to sleep.
30 minutes later I was woken again and there he was half way up the window frame,leaning over tapping the window with one paw.
My wife then went out the back to investigate and found all the bird feeders and bird table empty.
It appears the cheeky little bugger was asking for breakfast. Big Grin
A squirrel tapping on the window could have been a funny video, Darran. You should have taken the cam-corder aim off of the bed and shifted it towards the window. :Wink:
Hello, it's me again .....
07-01-2010, 05:23 PM,

Big Grin
07-03-2010, 08:32 AM,

Hummingbirds are out and about. 2 very large snapping turtles in our pond also. And a climbing chipmunk. He's taken over from the squirrels from climbing up there.....have to coat the pole with crisco so the birds have a fighting chance.
07-05-2010, 05:56 PM,

ok admittedly not quite in the garden .. but most definately a critter ... on the way home tonight saw something stood in the road in my headlights ... thought what the heck is that .. could see it had long legs ... so wasnt a rabbit ... an no tail so wasnt a fox ... wondered if it might have been one of those tiny muntjack deer .. but got closer and could see it was actualy a hare dissapearing into the hedge bottom ... WOOWWW boy do i love living where we do
11-21-2010, 07:09 AM,

Woo hoo,new addition. icon_cheers.gif

Greater Spotted Woodpecker.
11-21-2010, 10:28 AM,

Darran, you've disappointed me! I was expecting a photo of a spotted old woman with her lips puckered for a kiss... Big Grin
God, I've been on this website tooooooo long..... :p
11-21-2010, 12:53 PM,

1955Meg Wrote:Darran, you've disappointed me! I was expecting a photo of a spotted old woman with her lips puckered for a kiss... Big Grin
Don't be so silly. :devil:
11-23-2010, 09:22 AM,

It's me mother! Oh, no....It's ME!! :p
11-24-2010, 08:33 AM,

Darran Wrote:
1955Meg Wrote:Darran, you've disappointed me! I was expecting a photo of a spotted old woman with her lips puckered for a kiss... Big Grin
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>LMAO !!</span>

Darran, you never disappoint.
Hello, it's me again .....
11-24-2010, 11:32 AM,

Darran Wrote:
"Kiss me rouge!" Big Grin
"Ooooh babe you need some brand new shoes"