Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You STILL have things going on.... - Well, of course you do!
05-01-2010, 08:32 PM,

1955Meg Wrote:Did anybody watch that video clip? It really is awesome! I guarantee your complete enjoyment!! Big Grin
[quote]

I watched it and loved it...the little guy is AMAZING!! You can tell that he is enjoying it and that is wonderful.
05-02-2010, 04:51 PM,

My mom just tried telling me Jeff isn't allowed at MY baby shower because "honey, it's a girl thing." (yeah, I know the real reason.)
I told her it's my shower, either he goes or I don't.
Guess who got her way just by standing up for herself and her man :blues:
He actually wants to go and she's the only one who doesn't like him, so tough luck! lol. The father of my child is GOING.
Proud auntie to Nydia, Haley and Juan<3

MISHKA POO-POO
05-03-2010, 06:48 AM,

Baby showers are soooo much fun !!

(but I'll be going to one this summer that I can't yet say I'm too happy about ......) icon_shaking2.gif
Hello, it's me again .....
05-03-2010, 09:19 AM,

Eryn have fun at your shower for little Lucy/Lucille. It'll be great. It's such a heartwarming experience to know so many people care and wish for the best for your little baby. Smile
Go Completely Wild!
05-13-2010, 06:22 PM,

Wow, the original version of this thread used to be so popular... ???

Anyway, today is my 26th wedding anniversary. I celebrated by watching "my obsession" on Oprah...hubby is celebrating by going to church tonight...that should tell you something...
All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
05-13-2010, 06:48 PM,

froggie59 Wrote:Wow, the original version of this thread used to be so popular... ???

Anyway, today is my 26th wedding anniversary. I celebrated by watching "my obsession" on Oprah...hubby is celebrating by going to church tonight...that should tell you something...
I agree, Maria. It used to be a regular conversational type thread, now we have to dig it up to make general comments and observations.

Happy Anniversary no matter how you celebrate it !! icon_thumleft.gif
05-13-2010, 07:09 PM,

cheapdate Wrote:
froggie59 Wrote:Wow, the original version of this thread used to be so popular... ???

I agree, Maria. It used to be a regular conversational type thread, now we have to dig it up to make general comments and observations.

Happy Anniversary no matter how you celebrate it !! icon_thumleft.gif
Yep, I had to go back a few pages to find it, lol. :p

And thanks again Jeanne!
All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
05-13-2010, 09:15 PM,

I agree!
Happy Anniversary Maria!
I just woke up from a nap...was sooo tired today, thanks to a nice Private Duty gig! :Wink:
Getting La Casa di Zizi ready for one of my friends...then going for a nice walk, and move my car!
★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★ Meow [Image: 338.gif] Meow ★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★

05-14-2010, 07:30 AM,

TGIF Everybody !!
The rains have ended and it looks like we might have a sunny weekend here in the midwest. I'll just be doing some yardwork and we'll go out for dinner Saturday night for our (gulp) 28th Anniversary. Honeymooning in Hawaii ~ 1982
05-14-2010, 07:33 AM,

cheapdate Wrote:TGIF Everybody !!
The rains have ended and it looks like we might have a sunny weekend here in the midwest. I'll just be doing some yardwork and we'll go out for dinner Saturday night for our (gulp) 28th Anniversary. Honeymooning in Hawaii ~ 1982
Beautiful photo Jeanne. icon_thumleft.gif
Have a great day tomorrow.
05-14-2010, 09:01 AM,

Love the photo, Jeanne! Who's the babe?? Smile
05-14-2010, 05:59 PM,

cheapdate Wrote:we'll go out for dinner Saturday night for our (gulp) 28th Anniversary.
You must have married as a child for 28 yrs to have gone by!

Happy Anniversary! icon_sunny.gif drunken_smilie1.gif
05-14-2010, 07:25 PM,

I got up at 05:00 this morning and blanched and froze 10 Lbs. of asparagus that I got the night before...got done with it (07:30), a little over an hour to spare before I had to go to work.

After working until 5, I came right home and mowed both front & back yards.

Talk about being dog-tired, tonight!
In promulgating your esoteric cogitations and articulating your superficial sentimentalities, amicable, philosophical and psychological observations...beware of platitude misponderosities!
05-14-2010, 10:43 PM,

Voices909 Wrote:
cheapdate Wrote:we'll go out for dinner Saturday night for our (gulp) 28th Anniversary.
You must have married as a child for 28 yrs to have gone by!

Happy Anniversary! icon_sunny.gif drunken_smilie1.gif
I had a lot of fun and traveled a lot before "settling in". Now I've got the travel bug back, and luckily someone to travel with. If only we had the money .... :oh:

And thanks to all for the nice congrats.
05-15-2010, 06:20 PM,

cheapdate Wrote:TGIF Everybody !!
I love this picture!