Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You STILL have things going on.... - Well, of course you do!
06-30-2014, 05:59 PM,
RE: You STILL have things going on.... - Well, of course you do!
(06-30-2014, 05:20 PM)Schlichtl Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 09:38 PM)Writing On The Board Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 10:30 AM)Schlichtl Wrote: Checked my email this morning and got a "back to school" coupon! What? Seriously? SIGH Undecided

I hope folks can slow down a bit and enjoy the season.

What your still at school!!
I thought you were at least 22

I've been told I'm 12. Tongue

That's the mental age. Confused
06-30-2014, 07:33 PM,
(06-30-2014, 05:59 PM)Darran Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 05:20 PM)Schlichtl Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 09:38 PM)Writing On The Board Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 10:30 AM)Schlichtl Wrote: Checked my email this morning and got a "back to school" coupon! What? Seriously? SIGH Undecided

I hope folks can slow down a bit and enjoy the season.

What your still at school!!
I thought you were at least 22

I've been told I'm 12. Tongue

That's the mental age. Confused

Watch it, D!!!! Big Grin
03-30-2015, 07:32 PM,
3/25/15 @ 6:40 PM CST, my best friend in the whole world, Annie, went to play with her friends in "puppy girl heaven". I stayed with her while the vet put her to sleep, as I didn't want her to be scared. I am absolutely heartbroken and miss her desperately! There hasn't been a day since then that I haven't broke down crying....several times a day. Before she left me, I thanked her for keeping all of my secrets, giving me her unconditional love and being my best friend. I'll miss nosey kisses to wake me up on weekend mornings....I'll miss giving her kisses on the top of her head....I'll miss looking out the front window with her....I'll miss watching her go on "border patrol" in the back yard....I'll miss giving her neck and ear scratches....I'll miss giving her tummy rubs....I'll miss watching her spy on the squirrels in our maple tree....I'll miss her trying to get my attention by wriggling around on the couch....I'll miss everything about her. She's absolutely irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart. Goodbye Annie.......Muma loves you bunches!
There is somewhere, someplace in the world
I want to take you, look out.....

http://countrygirl3ct.tripod.com/ (Tricknic website)
03-30-2015, 09:55 PM,
K,
I'm so sorry about Annie. Here is a poem I send to friends who have lost a pet...family member, really.

“We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle; easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we would still live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan.” ― Irving Townsend
03-31-2015, 01:40 AM,
(03-30-2015, 07:32 PM)Country Girl 3 Wrote: 3/25/15 @ 6:40 PM CST, my best friend in the whole world, Annie, went to play with her friends in "puppy girl heaven". I stayed with her while the vet put her to sleep, as I didn't want her to be scared. I am absolutely heartbroken and miss her desperately! There hasn't been a day since then that I haven't broke down crying....several times a day. Before she left me, I thanked her for keeping all of my secrets, giving me her unconditional love and being my best friend. I'll miss nosey kisses to wake me up on weekend mornings....I'll miss giving her kisses on the top of her head....I'll miss looking out the front window with her....I'll miss watching her go on "border patrol" in the back yard....I'll miss giving her neck and ear scratches....I'll miss giving her tummy rubs....I'll miss watching her spy on the squirrels in our maple tree....I'll miss her trying to get my attention by wriggling around on the couch....I'll miss everything about her. She's absolutely irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart. Goodbye Annie.......Muma loves you bunches!

So sorry to hear this sad news Kimberly.  RIP Annie.   Heart