Poll: Tom Peterson & Another Language. - The Album.
LOSE YOUR MIND
ALL I NEED
MY CAR
LIVING IN ANOTHER WORLD
RAINY DAY
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Peterson & Another Language. - The Album.
01-12-2007, 02:20 PM,
RE: Tom Peterson & Another Language. - The Album.
??? So what is the least worst song on the album?
Personally I thought Dagmar sounded like a cross between Debbie Harry and Dale Bozzio (Missing Persons), not bad, but it sounds very dated now.
01-12-2007, 02:28 PM,

"least worst" ? LOL which finger should I pull off , they're all too long ? :p

Yea , the songs are very 80's flavored , I agree . But I don't have a fave .
<span style='font-family:Lucida Handwriting'>You're getting nervous . . .
You've never been this high before .
</span>
01-18-2007, 11:21 AM,

listened to it once, could never bring myself to listen to it again, brutal....

none of the above.
Love ain't all I'm thinking of.....
01-18-2007, 12:10 PM,

I can't vote for any of these songs either. The whole thing was horrible.
You're taking me back
I remember it well
01-18-2007, 01:17 PM,

Lose Your Mind. It sucked the least.
In Loving Memory Of Bettis Breegle October-31-04 to May-26-06 I'll See You On The Other Side Pal."Cause My Life Will Be Hell Without You My Friend."

http://www.myspace.com/nielsen33
01-18-2007, 04:38 PM,

I don't have this album but I'm curious to what it sounds like everyone says it's so bad, very 80's flavored I don't mind 80's sound effects. maybe if I heard it I might end up liking this album?
01-18-2007, 05:34 PM,

i liked 80's music, but i was immediately sorry that i had spent the money on it - like i said before, haven't listened to it again after buying it when it came out, but i guess i can give it another try - if there is news about someone going postal in st louis, you will know the reason why..........
Love ain't all I'm thinking of.....
01-18-2007, 07:34 PM,

i dont mind the record at all, actually i enjoy it. Listen to it often. Maybe its my hatred towards Jon Brandt that does that.:p
01-19-2007, 11:02 AM,

Hatred towards Jon Brant??? Hate is a strong word.....Did you have a run in with him by chance....?? I have had the pleasure of meeting him several times....and he is a GREAT GUY.....and A GREAT BASS PLAYER TOO!!
01-19-2007, 07:32 PM,

Cat1126 Wrote:Hatred towards Jon Brant??? Hate is a strong word.....Did you have a run in with him by chance....?? I have had the pleasure of meeting him several times....and he is a GREAT GUY.....and A GREAT BASS PLAYER TOO!!
he is not Tom Petersson, and never will come close to playing the Bass as the worlds greatest Bassist. He may be a nice guy but he is not Tom. Just my opinion. No offense intended. Oh and no i have never had a run in. Just like the Original 4 is all.
01-19-2007, 10:08 PM,

tricked out Wrote:
Cat1126 Wrote:Hatred towards Jon Brant??? Hate is a strong word.....Did you have a run in with him by chance....?? I have had the pleasure of meeting him several times....and he is a GREAT GUY.....and A GREAT BASS PLAYER TOO!!
he is not Tom Petersson, and never will come close to playing the Bass as the worlds greatest Bassist. He may be a nice guy but he is not Tom. Just my opinion. No offense intended. Oh and no i have never had a run in. Just like the Original 4 is all.
That's nice that you like all four original members. But I agree, "hate" is a very, very strong word. You should choose your wording more carefully. Your posting sounded very offensive.
You're taking me back
I remember it well
01-19-2007, 10:36 PM,

Dont be offended Sue...Everyone has their right to their own opinion..... but saying they have hatred towards someone THEY DONT KNOW is just ignorant...

Is JB the GREATEST BASS PLAYER EVER? Depends who you ask...some may say Rob Trujillo is...others may say Tom Peterson is....and others like me may say Jon Brant.
I have had the pleasue of seeing him play outside of Cheap Trick (as you have)....and the man rocks!! He can play so many different "types" of music......to me that is A great bass player !!
01-20-2007, 12:36 AM,

I'm sorry, i guess i should have used the word"s" dislike or didnt care for. I in my own heart and mind Tom is the Bassist for the band thats all. Also i am not IGNORANT, I have been following this band from, 77 and i guess i just like the four that were the founding members of the band thats all. take it for what you want I just love the band and dont care for Jon Brandt, hes not Tom. Yes i am biased as far as that goes but not in any other way. To each their own i guess. Be upset if you want, I'm not.
01-21-2007, 12:10 PM,

tricked out Wrote:Hatred towards Jon Brant.....No offense intended.
Hatred? No offence intended? Wow, I'd hate to get on the wrong side of you!
01-21-2007, 12:28 PM,

Cat1126 Wrote:Is JB the GREATEST BASS PLAYER EVER? Depends who you ask...some may say Rob Trujillo is...others may say Tom Peterson is....
One can be pretty sure that it wouldn't be any one of these guys in a poll of world-class musicians and related people in-the-know . But that's not important - the world won't end because the one bass player someone likes best isn't the world's best .
These guys are good at what they do , we like them for different reasons , and that's all there is to it .
And "hate" doesn't mean you would necessarily want to kill or see that person dead . To me , it just means you dislike with a passion .
<span style='font-family:Lucida Handwriting'>You're getting nervous . . .
You've never been this high before .
</span>